Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs 76ers Official Game Thread - Weds., Jan. 5th @ 7 PM

I hope the team is not losing on purpose cause the draft is weird strategy to bet on. Giannis was the 15th pick booker was 13 and jimmy butler was 30th. I say just go out and hoop.

if Markelle is ready put him out there, and I find it kind of funny how the announcers would acknowledge Suggs or Markelle even cole and talk about how engaged they are even though they’re hurt. But never mention anything about Issac to avoid the topic of his injury like he’s not there. Something happened to Issac and they really don’t want it to go public.

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Staying terrible until we draft a superstar is only a good strategy if you want the team to leave Orlando.  

We have 2 stars in cole and Franz just be patient please 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

After all these bad years you still think that teaching your young players to win doesn’t matter.  I guess reality just never sinks in to some people.  

Our development is clear to see this year. Wendell, cole, franz and even bamba

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

I hope the team is not losing on purpose cause the draft is weird strategy to bet on. Giannis was the 15th pick booker was 13 and jimmy butler was 30th. I say just go out and hoop.

if Markelle is ready put him out there, and I find it kind of funny how the announcers would acknowledge Suggs or Markelle even cole and talk about how engaged they are even though they’re hurt. But never mention anything about Issac to avoid the topic of his injury like he’s not there. Something happened to Issac and they really don’t want it to go public.

Not losing on purpose no.. we playing the game so to speak. And it's working

2 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Nope they are giving him all the chances to come back 110 percent 

Mo Bamba played so well against the 76ers tonight.

— 19 points
— 8 rebounds
— 1 assist
— 8/12 FGs (75%)
— 2/5 3PTs (40%)
— 1/1 FTs (100%)
— 2 steals
— 2 blocks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

After all these bad years you still think that teaching your young players to win doesn’t matter.  I guess reality just never sinks in to some people.  

We are developing them letting them play through mistakes it will benefit us i  the long run. Just wait my friend

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

We tried winning with marginal players with vooch and Evan for years. How did that work out for ya? Winning comes from hard work and talent. You keep coming back to the heart and hustle team, that was great but how many championships did that culture bring us? That would be a big fat Zero. 

Heart and hustle set the stage for great teams to follow.  More recently, we didn’t do a good job of building our team because we were constantly going back and forth with tanking, we changed coaches every two years and made bad personnel moves.  

Remember that the whole downward spiral that led to the Vucevic era started with a decision to tank.  If that taught us anything, it should have taught us that it’s very easy to build a loser, but very difficult to flip a switch and turn it into a winner.  Here we are, 10 years later, possibly about to repeat the same mistakes.  

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Nope they are giving him all the chances to come back 110 percent 

Basketball careers don’t last forever

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

We are developing them letting them play through mistakes it will benefit us i  the long run. Just wait my friend

You could also argue we are letting them develop bad habits which makes things worse over time.  

• Upvote 1