Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bucks Official Game Thread - Thurs., Dec. 30 @ 7 PM

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

What are we doing? Now Robin Lopez is out.  Who will start or play backup at center?

Bamba and Ross are game time decision.

VHo0hQ.jpg

Wendell center. Gillespie back up 

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Really proud of the effort. NBA officials suck, always have and always will.

Agreed with the effort tonight these guys are giving. I hate how the refs don’t call the same calls on both sides of the floor. The Bucks constantly foul our guys on drives but we aren’t getting any calls. Only reason the Bucks are still in the game because of the free throw disparity. 

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Agreed with the effort tonight these guys are giving. I hate how the refs don’t call the same calls on both sides of the floor. The Bucks constantly foul our guys on drives but we aren’t getting any calls. Only reason the Bucks are still in the game because of the free throw disparity. 

It’s been years now where you can see a crew led by Scott Foster and know what’s in store. Makes it worse it’s against the Bucks who get every call anyway

12 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Really proud of the effort. NBA officials suck, always have and always will.

Isn’t effort supposed to be a given every night, especially for a young team?

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

You’re the most anti Magic fan I’ve ever seen. You don’t get tired of always being so negative about the team? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

I get it, you’re the board curmudgeon and have really been embracing your role.. bah humbug.. 

you go ahead and choose to be disappointed and miserable every game. I’ll keep trying to find ways to enjoy it and things that go well. We literally are missing over half of our roster and are playing several guys who shouldn’t even be in the NBA and have been for quite some time and we haven’t folded. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I get it, you’re the board curmudgeon and have really been embracing your role.. bah humbug.. 

you go ahead and choose to be disappointed and miserable every game. I’ll keep trying to find ways to enjoy it and things that go well. We literally are missing over half of our roster and are playing several guys who shouldn’t even be in the NBA and have been for quite some time and we haven’t folded. 

The fact he doesn’t think Franz Wagner is doing anything significant is also laughable. The man is legit playing lights out and he attributes it to being on a bad team and also not making his teammates any better lol. 

• Like 1