Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bucks Official Game Thread - Tues., Dec. 28 @ 7 PM

28 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

How's that, JJZFL?  I hadn't been able to watch until now. I've had to take care of some business matters online, and it took more time than I expected.

Carter is usually one of the reliable players. 

He went one on one two three times in a row and missed every shot without getting anyone else involved.  Then took a quick three and missed that.  Then turned it over.  Hurt us 4-5 possessions in a row, mostly with selfish play.  

23 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

My answer is we are tanking by keeping players out as long as possible. Occams Razor. 

We’re no worse with them out.  

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

He went one on one two three times in a row and missed every shot without getting anyone else involved.  Then took a quick three and missed that.  Then turned it over.  Hurt us 4-5 possessions in a row, mostly with selfish play.  

Ohhh! I see. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

TMF Wendell looks frustrated by the refs and the brick session by him and the team. Also the bucks inability to miss. Milwaukee is just packing the paint and daring the Magic to make a three but according to our management shooting is overrated. They are clowns. 

The Bucks couldn’t miss because all their looks were wide open and in rhythm.  If we had more discipline on defense that wouldn’t be happening. 

• Upvote 1

Okay, I know I keep harping about the number of players that are out. But what is weired is that Chuma played in the last game and Mo Wagner missed a few. Then Mo returns tonight and Chuma is out.

I know, I know, Fan for too long 2. You 've already explained it to me. But won't we lose a number of Magic fans by doing this?

I agree with you, JJZFL when you said that the Lakeland guys were playing better than the ones who were starting. Remember, we won 2 games in a row when they played major minutes.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree with you, JJZFL when you said that the Lakeland guys were playing better than the ones who were starting. Remember, we won 2 games in a row when they played major minutes.

Exactly 

Franz being blitzed by the Bucks and double teamed and he was still tearing them apart. 

He is a rookie looooool

I dont care what anybody says. Health permitting we have our franchise rookie there for sure. 

The FRANZCHISE finishes with 38 points (12/19 FG, 4/7 3PM), 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks.

Franz just put up 38 against Jrue, Giannis and the Bucks. All NBA defence players and scoring in all different ways.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Okay, I know I keep harping about the number of players that are out. But what is weired is that Chuma played in the last game and Mo Wagner missed a few. Then Mo returns tonight and Chuma is out.

I know, I know, Fan for too long 2. You 've already explained it to me. But won't we lose a number of Magic fans by doing this?

The fans are being lost. The stands are empty in Orlando. And attendance is down all over the league. The NBA has really hurt their image in the last few years. Don’t know if they can get it back.