TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bucks Official Game Thread - Tues., Dec. 28 @ 7 PM

6Mbt8p.png

fTWArR.png

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Tuesday, December 28th at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

TeVfwE.png

RzLrEB.png 22-13,  2nd in Central Division    |     7-27, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

ZZzDdL.png

glitteryourway68b14f28.gif
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Gravett deserves one of our 2 way contracts. I wouldn’t mind waiving Mulder to make room for him. 

Agree.  Gosh we are an undisciplined team quite often.  Little passing, out of position on defense.  

One on one offense and again not playing in position on defense.  We don’t just look untalented, we look confused and disorganized.  

19 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Carter single handedly wrecking our offense.  

How's that, JJZFL?  I hadn't been able to watch until now. I've had to take care of some business matters online, and it took more time than I expected.

Carter is usually one of the reliable players. 

TMF Wendell looks frustrated by the refs and the brick session by him and the team. Also the bucks inability to miss. Milwaukee is just packing the paint and daring the Magic to make a three but according to our management shooting is overrated. They are clowns. 

This is really weird. My questions are, why so many of our players are "out"? What is wrong with them? And why is it taking so long for some of them to return to action?

I'm sorry, this is getting boring. But I will try to hang with them as long as I can.

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

TMF Wendell looks frustrated by the refs and the brick session by him and the team. Also the bucks inability to miss. Milwaukee is just packing the paint and daring the Magic to make a three but according to our management shooting is overrated. They are clowns. 

Thanks, Fan. When I started watching the game, the Bucks were ahead by 20 + points in the second half. I know that teams cannot sympathize with a depleted team, because it's their job to win games. But why continue to give major minutes to your starters?

I really like Ginnis, Middleton and Porter, but why are they and their teammates--on the sideline--skinning and grinning when they make shots, knowing they are heads above a team like the Magic even when we are healthy.