Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Pelicans Official Game Thread - Thurs., Dec. 23rd @ 7 PM

12 hours ago, JJZFL said:

We looked better when the Lakeland guys were getting more PT.  We’ve scored 31 points with less than 5 minutes to go in the first half.  Wonder if we’d be better off just swapping;  send current team to Lakeland and make Lakeland the Magic.  

They're surely not more talented, but absolutely more hungry, and that's worrysome as our team is still really young, shouldn't be already "relaxed"... those 32 points in the first quarter are unacceptable against that NO team, and even if we fight back into it, that first quarter was too much to overcome.

Glad to see Harris slowing reaching acceptable levels, both for his career (he was a really valuable player before all the bad luck) and for his trading value improving too. :)

3 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

They're surely not more talented, but absolutely more hungry, and that's worrysome as our team is still really young, shouldn't be already "relaxed"... those 32 points in the first quarter are unacceptable against that NO team, and even if we fight back into it, that first quarter was too much to overcome.

Glad to see Harris slowing reaching acceptable levels, both for his career (he was a really valuable player before all the bad luck) and for his trading value improving too. :)

I’d argue that a couple of them are worthy of an NBA roster spot talent wise and the fact they are hungry shows with how they play the game the right way. Give me Gravett as our backup pg until all these injured players come back and I would take a flyer on Gillespie as well. 

9 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

I think it’s more that they’re disciplined and play within a system rather than constantly freelancing.  How many turnovers did Gravett have in four games?

• Upvote 2