Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Pelicans Official Game Thread - Thurs., Dec. 23rd @ 7 PM

We looked better when the Lakeland guys were getting more PT.  We’ve scored 31 points with less than 5 minutes to go in the first half.  Wonder if we’d be better off just swapping;  send current team to Lakeland and make Lakeland the Magic.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We looked better when the Lakeland guys were getting more PT.  We’ve scored 31 points with less than 5 minutes to go in the first half.  Wonder if we’d be better off just swapping;  send current team to Lakeland and make Lakeland the Magic.  

^This

Nice to see Cole and Wendell play again.

Harris has been very promising recently. WetlHam are really gonna get a 1st rounder for him watch! 

On the flip side i would maybe consider keeping him for the right price. He is a good player. Just needed time to get back into game shape after injuries.

We should of won that. Depth is our only issue right now nothing else.

Next year at full strength we are going to be a problem for the league.

I wish I watched this one… or could have even. Wendell looked like he never needed to be shifted to the 4 to accommodate Mo. Would that be a big takeaway from their performance?

Also what happened to Chuma? I can’t see anything about him

33 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I wish I watched this one… or could have even. Wendell looked like he never needed to be shifted to the 4 to accommodate Mo. Would that be a big takeaway from their performance?

Also what happened to Chuma? I can’t see anything about him

Chuma Had 3 fouls within first 6mins so affected his game from their onwards.

As for Wendell he is definitely a center for us moving forward for me personally anyway.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Chuma Had 3 fouls within first 6mins so affected his game from their onwards.

As for Wendell he is definitely a center for us moving forward for me personally anyway.

I'll take that recommendation as gospel. I've loved how he has played when I've seen him but wanted to know how he'd go as the main rim protector. Seems to have flourished. Shame I was passed out with a migraine argh

What happened in this place? It's too quiet. I was actually very encouraged by this game. We looked bad early but still hung in there. Franz took over a whole 3rd quarter almost. Cole does Cole things. WCJ is still a solid center. I want to see more Suggs,  RJ and Fultz soon