Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Nets Official Game Thread - Sat., Dec. 18th @ 7:30 pm

6Mbt8p.png

fTWArR.png

Barclay Center - Brooklyn, NY
Saturday, December 18th at 7:30 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

BKN.png&w=50&h=50   21-8, 1st in Atlantic Division    |     5-25, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

PEqCf2.png

ZZzDdL.png

GO MAGIC!

24 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Good start. This game really shouldn’t be being played right now, but here we are lol

It’s actually kind of even with both teams relying on players who wouldn’t normally play.  I’m very impressed with our Lakeland point guard.  Sets up his teammates well, doesn’t turn it over, and can score.  So refreshing to see real point guard play.  

13 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

It’s actually kind of even with both teams relying on players who wouldn’t normally play.  I’m very impressed with our Lakeland point guard.  Sets up his teammates well, doesn’t turn it over, and can score.  

I was thinking the same thing, and our players are doing a good job so far. I hope they keep it up and win this game.

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I was thinking the same thing, and our players are doing a good job so far. I hope they keep it up and win this game.

Our Lakeland team is the best in the G-league and I can see why, since we have 3-4 on the floor at the same time.  They play as a team and play within themselves.  Not over dribbling and forcing like we see so often with our normal group.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Our Lakeland team is the best in the G-league and I can see why, since we have 3-4 on the floor at the same time.  They play as a team and play within themselves.  Not over dribbling and forcing like we see so often with our normal group.  

I agree.

14 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Even in this game, we see our "regulars" trying to take it from one end of the floor to the other and taking bad shots.  Not only does that not help the player who is forcing, but it hurts the rest of the guys on offense who are standing around doing nothing.  Way too few guys touching the ball on the offensive possessions after our G-league people left the game.  That's why our lead went from 15 to 6.

• Like 1