Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat Official Game Thread - Fri., Dec. 17 @ 7 PM

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Might have to forfeit tonight. RJ, Ross, Iggy and Wagner in Covid protocols. We need at least 8 to play. Right now we have 8 if Cole, GH and Bamba all can go (all listed as Q) and nobody else gets put in the protocol.

You want to play?

Gonna be a fun few days. Mo Bamba also added to the Covid list. We’ve signed 4 Lakeland players to 10 days via the hardship waiver to be able to roster a team. BJ Johnson, Admiral Schofield, Hassani Gravett and Aleem Ford.

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Gonna be a fun few days. Mo Bamba also added to the Covid list. We’ve signed 4 Lakeland players to 10 days via the hardship waiver to be able to roster a team. BJ Johnson, Admiral Schofield, Hassani Gravett and Aleem Ford.

On the bright side, we can’t do worse than lose, which is what we’ve been doing anyway.  Maybe these guys will play tough defense or something and surprise us.  

12 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

On the bright side, we can’t do worse than lose, which is what we’ve been doing anyway.  Maybe these guys will post tough defense or something and surprise us.  

Equally bright is that at least Cole, Wendell and Franz are still around (for now)

41 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Equally bright is that at least Cole, Wendell and Franz are still around (for now)

And now Cole’s out… props to you if you give 2 hours of your life to this one tonight, I probably am watching it on super fast forward tomorrow AM

25 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This is a joke. COVID protocols. Give me a dam break. What a clown world we are living in. 

If it makes you feel any better, Cole’s out with a sprained ankle 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This is a joke. COVID protocols. Give me a dam break. What a clown world we are living in. 

my sentiments exactly. Pantomime world

• Upvote 1