Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat Official Game Thread - Fri., Dec. 17 @ 7 PM

I have been asking David Steele for years to do an is this anything on Which NBA team has the most players having career scoring nights against it.... I would like to say the Magic) obviously only since the last 35 years or since magic inception.

Currently the Heat have two players having a career scoring night.

• Upvote 1

They should have their point guard from the g-league bring the ball up.  He's been setting up the offense well.  When they try to have Wagner do too much their offense falls apart.

1 minute ago, Natesroom said:

I'd like to see the magic offer Gortat a ten day contract, lol.

And I would like to see him and Lopez play the center position. . .temporarily of course. I don't understand why coach is not giving Lopez more minutes tonight. He is doing a fairly good job defending the rim and a few lucky shots on offense.

Look what happens when we let the point guard handle the ball.  Makes Wagner better also.  And this point guard, unlike what we've seen this season, doesn't seem to turn the ball over.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Look what happens when we let the point guard handle the ball.  Makes Wagner better also.  And this point guard, unlike what we've seen this season, doesn't seem to turn the ball over.

Maybe not tonight, but Wagner has a done a good job as a back up at point forward in a few games that we were close to winning. 

31 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I guess passing just stops at the end of the game for the Magic.

That is strange. You're the losing team and have .9(?) of a second left in the game. Did you all see Harris, who took the ball out of bounds, throw it in hitting the defender directly standing in front of him..

A few games ago, Harris had a couple of good games, but it's his body language that turns me off and that nonchalant look on his face. Maybe it's just me. 

I can't stand to look at him.