Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Kings - Official Game Thread - Wed. Dec. 8 @ 10:00 PM

I think when you give up 142 in regulation, it’s not the fault of two people.  The whole team must have been at half speed on defense or something.  142 reminds me of the all-star game.  

2 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Mo's looking like his lack of evolution is going to make him a 10 minutes per game whenever someone needs that limited skill set kind of guy. Unless he has a late career Dedmon bloom in him. I know he's still young but he definitely doesn't have any of "it" does he?

Can we just trade the guy before his value is zero already. Slow feet and slow reaction times. And effort, well you know it comes and goes and mostly goes. 

Just now, JJZFL said:

I think when you give up 142 in regulation, it’s not the fault of two people.  The whole team must have been at half speed on defense or something.  142 reminds me of the all-star game.  

No it was a team effort or lack of,  I agree. But those two are a cancer on defense, they are bad at almost everything and setting a horrible example for the younguns. 

On 12/10/2021 at 9:35 AM, fan for too long 2 said:

Can we just trade the guy before his value is zero already. Slow feet and slow reaction times. And effort, well you know it comes and goes and mostly goes. 

Haven't watched too many games. Got today's second half in. Absolutely lackadaisical effort and poor positioning. Oh well, at least we aren't pinning our future on him.