Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Kings - Official Game Thread - Wed. Dec. 8 @ 10:00 PM

pmKIzv.png

Golden 1 Center - Sacramento, CA
Wednesday, December 8 at 10:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

SAC.png&w=50&h=50  10-14, 5th in Pacific Division   |   5-20, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

1mx0Ut.png

FnbXrl.gif

WE WILL FIGHT!!!  -  WE WILL WIN!!! 

GO MAGIC!  

7 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Should be a good opportunity to have a competitive match.

Tonight’s bet:

Franz Wagner over 3.5 assists

I don't know about this game, Mauro. The Kings have beat 2 good teams

1 win against the Lakers (Nov. 26) 

2 wins against the Clippers (Dec. 1 and 4th)

The Magic has a chance. It depends on which team shows up--the "fired up" team or we're in "Lalaland" team. . .on the west coast, that is.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't know about this game, Mauro. The Kings have beat 2 good teams

1 win against the Lakers (Nov. 26) 

2 wins against the Clippers (Dec. 1 and 4th)

The Magic has a chance. It depends on which team shows up--the "fired up" team or we're in "Lalaland" team. . .on the west coast, that is.

Well at least they've had a couple of days out there and its not a back to back

So i dont understand the Technical foul on Mo Bamba... They were guessing because bamab continuud to play after the foul was called, however then why do you allow continuation?

Harris is playing much better I agree.

Cole was great on offense again.

WCJ passing and playmaking is great. 

Our inability to keep DeAaron Fox out of the paint was worrying. And when he got to the paint Bamba caused him zero problems. I don't get how you can have like a 10 foot standing reach and make zero impact on a 6'3 PGs shot at the rim. 

I'm still low on Bamba in general. I feel harsh about it because I want to like him and want him to be the guy for us and sometimes he flashes some great stuff. But he's still much more of a shot blocker than a rim protector and he still really only has 1 skill on offense which is spot up shooting. 

How do we give up 142 in regulation?  What happened to that hungry young team who will always be tough on defense even when the shots aren’t falling (and the shots were falling in this game)?  What happened to that team nobody will want to play against?

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Harris is playing much better I agree.

Cole was great on offense again.

WCJ passing and playmaking is great. 

Our inability to keep DeAaron Fox out of the paint was worrying. And when he got to the paint Bamba caused him zero problems. I don't get how you can have like a 10 foot standing reach and make zero impact on a 6'3 PGs shot at the rim. 

I'm still low on Bamba in general. I feel harsh about it because I want to like him and want him to be the guy for us and sometimes he flashes some great stuff. But he's still much more of a shot blocker than a rim protector and he still really only has 1 skill on offense which is spot up shooting. 

Mo's looking like his lack of evolution is going to make him a 10 minutes per game whenever someone needs that limited skill set kind of guy. Unless he has a late career Dedmon bloom in him. I know he's still young but he definitely doesn't have any of "it" does he?

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

How do we give up 142 in regulation?  What happened to that hungry young team who will always be tough on defense even when the shots aren’t falling (and the shots were falling in this game)?  What happened to that team nobody will want to play against?

Because our vets are not leaders and have zero intensity or acumen on defense. Ross and Harris are not good and should not be around the young players, we need veterans who know how to play, set screens, cut, just play smart basketball, which neither are capable of.