CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, LaVar said:

we will regret not taking  him. He is the best player in the draft. IMO

I think he’s the best offensive player in the draft right now, which makes him interesting here because we’ve added so many defense first guys along the way that could cover for his weaknesses on that end of the floor.

• Upvote 1

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I think he’s the best offensive player in the draft right now, which makes him interesting here because we’ve added so many defense first guys along the way that could cover for his weaknesses on that end of the floor.

yup. He is a true center piece that your build upon. He is not just a piece. He is the starting piece. that is what i want in a 1st overall pick. 

2 hours ago, ball junkie said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/28/chet-holmgren-not-sweating-nba-draft-i-want-to-land-in-best-fit/
The lady asks him point blank if he wants to play in Orlando …the writer thinks OKC is his best fit 

Edit you left Jonathan Isaac out of your equation …pretty sure he’ll be starting …he says he’s healthy and it was obvious he could have played but the tank was on 

*Raspy Vince McMahon voice*

GAAHHHDDDD DAMN!!! We HAVE TO draft him now!

Well... That or trade down with Sacramento and see if what they'll throw at us and we roll the dice on Sharpe. Chet otherwise has no comparable in this draft despite his size or lack thereof and if you're gonna hold onto #1 you do it to take him. Not like he's lasting past OKC anyway

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/28/chet-holmgren-not-sweating-nba-draft-i-want-to-land-in-best-fit/

Man this interview screams no Orlando to me …if I was in his shoes and that lady asked me if I wanted to go to Orlando and if I wanted to be the top pick I would have said “Hell ya” so fast she’d of had to step back lol …my friends say the same thing .

I don’t think Holmgren will be drafted by us anyway with or without this video 

29 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

who will be better: Paolo or Franz?

I like this question. I honestly have no idea.

The fact that it's tough to answer is a testament to how good Franz was as a rookie. 

7 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Man this interview screams no Orlando to me …if I was in his shoes and that lady asked me if I wanted to go to Orlando and if I wanted to be the top pick I would have said “Hell ya” so fast she’d of had to step back lol …my friends say the same thing .

I don’t think Holmgren will be drafted by us anyway with or without this video 

Bro, you're better than that. you know these kids are coached to answer questions like this. saves face for whatever franchise drafts him. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Bro, you're better than that. you know these kids are coached to answer questions like this. saves face for whatever franchise drafts him. 

Jerry …what did Sharpe say when Shams Charania asked him where he wanted to go in the draft ….I rest my case lol