CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

11 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

The hilarious thing is I can't tell if you're joking.

I'm kidding :) but guarantee one thing. If we somehow find a way to pick Shaedon, Junkie will find a way to get into the summer league games.

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I dunno why we would pull the trigger 6 hours before the draft if we were actually interested in moving up. Weltman just hates 2nd round picks 

Could Ross and 32 be enough to get us another 1st?   Maybe didn’t need 35?

I'm really hoping we take on a salary to get another mid-first round pick. Ideally, it'd be for a great locker room vet who still has something left in the tank.

10 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

hayward and 13 floating around

Would be an excellent mentor off the bench for our tall boys. Not to mention the pick. Sign me up

34 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I dunno why we would pull the trigger 6 hours before the draft if we were actually interested in moving up. Weltman just hates 2nd round picks 

This^. Second round picks are like the plague to this management team. Do they have scouts? Seriously wtf. 

Guys i just have to tell you this story. A few years back, there was a special for buying an annual pass to Disney, you got a Magic jersey. Free to put whatever you want on the back. I was so tired of the bull**** i tried to put "cash considerations" on the back. I wasn't allowed, too many letters. If you see me at a game this year, i will be wearing a jersey that says "Hootie" which is and always will be my nickname. If you see me in the Amway center this year and can get the store downstairs to make you a "Cash Considerations" jersey, i will pay for it.

• Upvote 1

If we don’t get extended minutes of our draft pick playing with Isaac and Franz at the same time I’ll have to fly to Orlando and whoop someone’s ass

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Could Ross and 32 be enough to get us another 1st?   Maybe didn’t need 35?

Definitely... without a doubt 

Without a doubt. Back in 2018 there were a handful of teams that needed a PG and were mocked to draft a PG in the second round. One point guard went 33rd and was one of 4 that went early in the second round. Many Magic posters really, really wanted him even back then.

That Point guards name, Jalen Brunson. Do we even need to talk a bout this **** more?  You all have been here long enough to find those posts!

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Guys i just have to tell you this story. A few years back, there was a special for buying an annual pass to Disney, you got a Magic jersey. Free to put whatever you want on the back. I was so tired of the bull**** i tried to put "cash considerations" on the back. I wasn't allowed, too many letters. If you see me at a game this year, i will be wearing a jersey that says "Hootie" which is and always will be my nickname. If you see me in the Amway center this year and can get the store downstairs to make you a "Cash Considerations" jersey, i will pay for it.

so "$ considerations" was to much to?