CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

All I'll say is when we're a contender and don't have any draft picks and we need to fill the bench for cheap I hope we're just as eager with buying picks as we have been with selling them.

Guys, Junkie has been detained at Hammond's house. He's wearing UK gear and screaming that we've got to take Shaedon. Homemade sign and everything. It's really something. I'd drive over and help but am out of state. Lol

• Upvote 3

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Guys, Junkie has been detained at Hammond's house. He's wearing UK gear and screaming that we've got to take Shaedon. Homemade sign and everything. It's really something. I'd drive over and help but am out of state. Lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

I want pictures. Can't wait to see the police report. :D

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

The hilarious thing is I can't tell if you're joking.

2 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Holy ****e... I cant believe we have sold a second round pick again....

We have - what is it? - 9 first round picks on this team from the last 5 drafts. We don't need any more young guys trying to make a team. We need veteran leadership on minimum salaries (i.e. Robin Lopez). 

2 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

I was really hoping we could trade 32 & 35 and a player for a 1st round pick.

We probably explored all those options before we did this trade. But we'll see what happens.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

We probably explored all those options before we did this trade. But we'll see what happens.

I dunno why we would pull the trigger 6 hours before the draft if we were actually interested in moving up. Weltman just hates 2nd round picks 

• Upvote 1