CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Someone said what if u get traded today hahahaha 

Lmao

Wants to go to a contender. Gets traded on draft day to a sorry a$$ team. 

It’s gotta be Jabari. If you’re one of the guys that has complained about us not drafting shooters over the past several years and you’re somehow not thrilled about the idea of Jabari, you’re impossible to please :)

I think the 1 is gonna wind up being boring, and that’s fine. I am curious to see what else we do. Could trade Ross for sure, hell, could even trade Isaac.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s gotta be Jabari. If you’re one of the guys that has complained about us not drafting shooters over the past several years and you’re somehow not thrilled about the idea of Jabari, you’re impossible to please :)

I think the 1 is gonna wind up being boring, and that’s fine. I am curious to see what else we do. Could trade Ross for sure, hell, could even trade Isaac.

I've never complained about us not drafting shooters so I'm good.

And I'm not going to complain about us drafting Jabari... I'm pretty confident he's going to be really good. I'm just not confident he's going to be the best player in this draft 5 years from now. 

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

And I'm not going to complain about us drafting Jabari... I'm pretty confident he's going to be really good. I'm just not confident he's going to be the best player in this draft 5 years from now. 

Franz will be better than all of them so it doesn't matter CT

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Franz will be better than all of them so it doesn't matter CT

I hope he's not. We'll be a much more successful team if, as good as Franz is and can be, the #1 pick is even better. 

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

I hope he's not. We'll be a much more successful team if, as good as Franz is and can be, the #1 pick is even better. 

I'm with you on that my man!!!! I think we are in excellent shape no matter what.

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I agree with you that he doesn’t necessarily have the highest ceiling cause if Chet puts it all together with that frame, good lord. But Jabari is far and away the safest pick I think.

Then again, 18 years ago, Emeka was safe and Dwight was risky and we all know how that played out. I feel like Ron Burgundy on a glass case of emotion today.

• Upvote 1