CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

45 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I’m just glad we have to announce who our pick is because otherwise I think Weltham  would keep it a secret.  In fact they’d probably prefer to play five guys with bags over their heads and no names on the jerseys if they could, so no one knew who was in the team.  They are not big on giving any information to fans.  

I am glad they are that way. Signs of a top class tight ship organisation and not a clown show

40 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

If we pick anybody except Jabari now it'll be the most impressive thing Jeff Weltman has ever accomplished that he literally made all of the NBA media consistently be wrong for like a month.

Jeff is a magician after all hahahaha

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

You got it.  Dollars or pounds?   What about play in?

Let me adjust the terms properly and i shall write them down again bare with me

1 hour ago, TreyMachine said:

STRAP IN

https://twitter.com/HPbasketball/status/1539854608104796160?s=20&t=KEA4uKLp0yWDlt2RLxUjLA

Edit: How do I embed a tweet? I still can't do it after 10 years and its infuriating. Someone explain! 

What I’ve always done is clicked the up arrow for “share via” from the tweet and click “copy link”. Then I come to the browser to the forum, press down on the text box and paste link and it works for me that way. I’m pretty much exclusively on an iPhone 11 when I’m on here

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What I’ve always done is clicked the up arrow for “share via” from the tweet and click “copy link”. Then I come to the browser to the forum, press down on the text box and paste link and it works for me that way. I’m pretty much exclusively on an iPhone 11 when I’m on here

That works for me on android too 

18 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

OKC has 16 1ST ROUND PICKS over the next 5 years?!?!

My goodness. They're definitely trading up tonight with some of those from #12. Craziness. 

You're gonna be able to hear me and CT screaming all the way from the moon if we take Chet. Like literally if he had a certain weight he'd have been the most coveted prospect in a few years. 

I don't care if they get the pick wrong. His talent is enough to justify whatever risk there is