CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

I’m just glad we have to announce who our pick is because otherwise I think Weltham  would keep it a secret.  In fact they’d probably prefer to play five guys with bags over their heads and no names on the jerseys if they could, so no one knew who was in the team.  They are not big on giving any information to fans.  

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I’m just glad we have to announce who our pick is because otherwise I think Weltham  would keep it a secret.  In fact they’d probably prefer to play five guys with bags over their heads and no names on the jerseys if they could, so no one knew who was in the team.  They are not big on giving any information to fans.  

Can you blame them? If it goes to the fans, it goes to other front offices. lol 

If we pick anybody except Jabari now it'll be the most impressive thing Jeff Weltman has ever accomplished that he literally made all of the NBA media consistently be wrong for like a month.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Can you blame them? If it goes to the fans, it goes to other front offices. lol 

I mean even basic information about Isaac for example.  Or information about who worked out for us.  This information could keep fans motivated and wouldn’t do anything for outside front offices 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

If we pick anybody except Jabari now it'll be the most impressive thing Jeff Weltman has ever accomplished that he literally made all of the NBA media consistently be wrong for like a month.

Jabari a Magic or "A Rabbit" a Magic?

Wondering since Banchero basically said "not worth of being pick # 1" AND Jeff King of Drama Weltman not confirming or denying he workout for us.

We need to pass pick 4 before believing who is our pick. 

6 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

Jabari a Magic or "A Rabbit" a Magic?

Wondering since Banchero basically said "not worth of being pick # 1" AND Jeff King of Drama Weltman not confirming or denying he workout for us.

We need to pass pick 4 before believing who is our pick. 

No one is safe until the draft officially ends.

44 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

You can always count on Woj and Shams to ruin the fun with their overwhelming need to be first to every news. What's the point in having all the pageantry if we know who's getting picked where already? 

They need to put a stop to Woj n Shams at least till after the first 3 picks 

29 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Those terms are ok with me if you want to move ahead.  I seriously doubt we get anywhere near the playoffs this year

The terms are if we make the playoffs you pay me 50..

If we dont then i pay you 50...

If we get homecourt advantage you owe me 100!! Haha

21 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

The terms are if we make the playoffs you pay me 50..

If we dont then i pay you 50...

If we get homecourt advantage you owe me 100!! Haha

You got it.  Dollars or pounds?   What about play in?