CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

"His range may begin... at 8"

If he does drop in that range. We might be able make a trade for him depending on the price. Cole, Chicago Pick and a second rounder or 2?  Would that be enough? I know a few on here love that kid. It would be nice to get him with Smith or Chet.

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Sure. Hardy is one in that group for me. I'd also include Dalen Terry.

I still haven’t had the chance to dive into Dalen Terry’s game yet. 

47 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Hmm I wonder why players wouldn’t mention the magic in an article for a thunder website……………….

20 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Hmm I wonder why players wouldn’t mention the magic in an article for a thunder website……………….

Maybe because their agents or Givony was doing the talking for them …at least in the case of Sharpe and Holmgren …and in Smiths case his Coach

35 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Maybe because their agents or Givony was doing the talking for them …at least in the case of Sharpe and Holmgren …and in Smiths case his Coach

Or maybe cuz MAGIC. Hahahahhahaha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's pretty weird that Jabari is the only one of the workouts who had media access. Either he's the guy or we really want someone to believe he's the guy. 

• Upvote 2

I know it's probably all hot air pre-draft bull**** but P3 Sports Science posted yesterday on Instagram that Chet's lateral force production has improved by 10.5% and his change of direction has improved by 7% over the course of his pre-draft process. Which might be made up nonsense or it might fit my "low hanging fruit" theory about his athletic development. 

EDIT: also and this is absolutely nothing really but in the vid they posted he's definitely wearing blue shorts with white pinstripes at one point. 

Been some weird rumours he's limiting medical information though but I think that's just twitter stuff, I haven't seen a real source. That's a bridge too far for me. I want full medicals on whoever we pick.

EDIT2: this appears to be the source of the Chet medical stuff: https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/2022-nba-draft-qa-with-matt-babcock-on-notable-risers-latest-intel-chet-holmgren-jabari-smith-spurs-keegan-murray-ousmane-dieng-cavaliers

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I know it's probably all hot air pre-draft bull**** but P3 Sports Science posted yesterday on Instagram that Chet's lateral force production has improved by 10.5% and his change of direction has improved by 7% over the course of his pre-draft process. Which might be made up nonsense or it might fit my "low hanging fruit" theory about his athletic development. 

EDIT: also and this is absolutely nothing really but in the vid they posted he's definitely wearing blue shorts with white pinstripes at one point. 

Been some weird rumours he's limiting medical information though but I think that's just twitter stuff, I haven't seen a real source. That's a bridge too far for me. I want full medicals on whoever we pick.

EDIT2: this appears to be the source of the Chet medical stuff: https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/2022-nba-draft-qa-with-matt-babcock-on-notable-risers-latest-intel-chet-holmgren-jabari-smith-spurs-keegan-murray-ousmane-dieng-cavaliers

Link to Vid?