CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

7 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Looks like Sharpe drew a crowd today …looks like Jonathan Wassermen front and center …saw Sharpe making some defensive plays 

No, that’s Mike Schmitz, who’s been hired away from ESPN to be an Assistant GM with Portland.

6 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

2:44 - already worked out for Orlando

The Magic brought Smith in for a light workout and interview this week but continue to cast a wide net, scheduling additional visits with the likes of Paolo BancheroKeegan MurrayShaedon Sharpe and others.

This comment from Givony leads me to believe the Magic are bringing Sharpe in for a second visit …coupled with Fultz4thewin quote …you just never know …especially with a draft so equal in talent at the top .

As we sit here now a week from the draft …like the betting article I posted on the previous page said …I think Sharpe will be a guy that climbs draft mocks the closer we get to June 23 .

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

The Magic brought Smith in for a light workout and interview this week but continue to cast a wide net, scheduling additional visits with the likes of Paolo BancheroKeegan MurrayShaedon Sharpe and others.

This comment from Givony leads me to believe the Magic are bringing Sharpe in for a second visit …coupled with Fultz4thewin quote …you just never know …especially with a draft so equal in talent at the top .

As we sit here now a week from the draft …like the betting article I posted on the previous page said …I think Sharpe will be a guy that climbs draft mocks the closer we get to June 23 .

34 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Every year I want to trade up for another lotto selection. Anyone else suffer from this syndrome?

Yep, every year without fail. Although this year I'd be happy in the 15-24 range mostly because I think we actually have a path to getting there if we really want to. Our guy Jalen Williams or catch one of the guys who falls out of the lottery like a Malaki Branham.

39 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yep, every year without fail. Although this year I'd be happy in the 15-24 range mostly because I think we actually have a path to getting there if we really want to. Our guy Jalen Williams or catch one of the guys who falls out of the lottery like a Malaki Branham.

Agreed, but I’m on the Hardy train.