CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, ball junkie said:

Are we making a pick at 32 and who do y’all want ?

Depends who's on the board to be honest. Trevor Keels maybe? 

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

Holy hell Dalen Terry at 18 is wild.

They clearly see what you have seen and then some CT!!

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Front office needs to go? Hahahaha

I mean, they had one job: bring in and evaluate the players.  If it turns out they didn’t do that, then they’re incompetent.  I’m all in rooting for Paolo and I think he could be the best player in this draft, but I’m just a fan so all I can go off of is film. Front office can’t say the same.  If that’s their standard of due diligence then they need to go.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Lol! I know. I need something more tonight. Right now I don’t like our roster. It’s a box of odd toys, many who’ve been hurt and can’t shoot. WeltHam have got to build a winner soon. 

Soul you know who just texted me ??? …Pretty sure you know him …Coach Whitaker …and for everybody else he’s won multiple state championships as a HS basketball coach …he said the Magic picked the best kid …and I totally see it too 

Just now, ball junkie said:

Soul you know who just texted me ??? …Pretty sure you know him …Coach Whitaker …and for everybody else he’s won multiple state championships as a HS basketball coach …he said the Magic picked the best kid …and I totally see it too 

Haha! I love it. Tell him hello for me.

1 minute ago, D-BoFats said:

I mean, they had one job: bring in and evaluate the players.  If it turns out they didn’t do that, then they’re incompetent.  I’m all in rooting for Paolo and I think he could be the best player in this draft, but I’m just a fan so all I can go off of is film. Front office can’t say the same.  If that’s their standard of due diligence then they need to go.

They have been evaluating him for years id imagine. I hear your frustration