CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This makes no sense to me, as we held the highest position. Who did we beat in this round of poker?

14 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Can we at least trade Cole to NY? Reports are saying they’re desperate for a young guard.

Trade cole?? Soul are you ok my man? 

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Want to know what’s great about sports? Junkie and CTMagicUK are now on the same page. Lol!

And you’re the downer …come on Soul Bro

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Now we need to throw a max at a shooting guard.

-

Oh yeah, the Hornets. Great fit. They lacked size the past year

Beal

Well, I said I wouldn't throw a fit at any of the top 4 guys, and I won't. Wasn't the guy I wanted, but hey. You know what I wanted last year? Anyone but Scottie Barnes; thought he would never be able to score in the NBA. As I've said for a while now, I'm learning to evaluate guys from college, but I don't watch college ball any more, so it's tough to do it through selected games, draft profiles, and articles. Paolo Banchero is going to be a perennial All-Star, right? He will win rookie of the year, right? He's going to be all those things injuries stole from Jabari Parker, plus way more passing, right? I can see it. Bring it on, big fella!

Just now, ball junkie said:

And you’re the downer …come on Soul Bro

Lol! I know. I need something more tonight. Right now I don’t like our roster. It’s a box of odd toys, many who’ve been hurt and can’t shoot. WeltHam have got to build a winner soon. 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Trade cole?? Soul are you ok my man? 

Yeah, Cole should be the happiest guy on the team. Banchero fits WAY better in a lineup with him starting long-term than Fultz. (By the way, I haven't given up on All-Star Cole yet!)