CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Apparently Paolo hasnt worked out for us? Apparently he has pushed back his workout time and time again... he believes we wont take him so thats why he keeps pushing it back

Givony and Zach Lowe 

Via Instagram post from OMHQ

Shows how far down the totem pole the Magic are …if all we do is make our picks when we are scheduled I’m gonna be very, very disappointed ….crap OKC is confident they are getting Sharpe and Chet 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I’d love this draft

I wouldn't be mad at it either. Braun I think has some roleplayer potential.

I actually really like Trevor Keels in the beginning of the second. Huge frame, long, combo guard, very young, I think a better shooter than the numbers suggest. I don't know if it's just aesthetic but he kind of reminds me of Rodney Stuckey.

• Upvote 1

Mike Miller is Paolo's agent and it seemed like he and Mosley were pretty good friends from their interaction at the lotto so this is pretty wild.

https://sports.yahoo.com/posted-shaedon-sharpe-nba-draft-183918157.html

Krysten Peek of Yahoo Sports …says she can verify Sharpe’s 49 inch vertical …says she’s seen him play live way more than any other writer on the planet …has a personal relationship …only 4-5 minutes good info

Edit: She makes a great point about drafting him and next years crazy talented draft class …says Victor made Chet look like a 9th grader 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Mike Miller is Paolo's agent and it seemed like he and Mosley were pretty good friends from their interaction at the lotto so this is pretty wild.

That is indeed wild. Mike Miller has good relationships with Orlando from my understanding as well. Seems really strange.

18 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Shows how far down the totem pole the Magic are …if all we do is make our picks when we are scheduled I’m gonna be very, very disappointed ….crap OKC is confident they are getting Sharpe and Chet 

IF TRUE, poor character from his staff and ultimately from him.....no Paolo, no problem.    Jabari a Magic on June 23, 2022 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: After giving a 2nd thought at this Banchero-Magic news.....I'm somewhat suspicious.

Don't really believe a player of his magnitude in a draft like this one, come out and basically say that he is not good enough to be the 1st pick. This and Weltman comments in his press conference not confirming or denying that Banchero has workout for them.

THIS COULD BE THE RABBIT IN THE HAT...WE PICK JABARI AND TRADE HIM FOR BANCHERO AND OTHER ASSESTS.

UNTIL WE ARE PASS THE 4TH PICK, I'LL REMAIN SUSPICIOUS OF THIS RABBIT.

13 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I don’t remember seeing a more polarizing prospect than Chet Holmgren, and I’ve been following this sport for a while

You are not the only one....Jabbar, Magic, MJ, Shaquille, Lebron have not seen a prospect so polarizing like Chet either...uhm?

1 hour ago, Albert Lergier said:

SI ES VERDAD, mal carácter de su personal y, en última instancia, de él... no Paolo, no hay problema. Jabari a Magic el 23 de junio de 2022 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo creo que Banchero fue el primero en practicar para nosotros. Y lo tienen oculto, de seguro a alguien se le escapó algo xq es muuuuuy raro la bajada en las apuestas. O puede ir #1 para nosotros u para houston y darnos #3,#17 y otro pick futuro protegido

• Upvote 2