CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

59 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Inflated opinion of yourself …wonder how that makes the other posters here feel smh …not a surprising comment

Edit: I don’t care about the upvote downvote thing …I say my opinion

Well, than my opinion is that CTMagic is surely not the one here having a problem of an inflated opinion of himself... or an inflated opinion of one single player btw. I wonder how many other forums have more than half of the draft thread posts dedicated to the only and mighty Sharpe (slighty annoying, when you're a Magic fan and not a Kentucky one). I imagine that the answer is: NONE.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Well, than my opinion is that CTMagic is surely not the one here having a problem of an inflated opinion of himself... or an inflated opinion of one single player btw. I wonder how many other forums have more than half of the draft thread posts dedicated to the only and mighty Sharpe (slighty annoying, when you're a Magic fan and not a Kentucky one). I imagine that the answer is: NONE.

Just my two cents.

My comment was not a reference to any player …it was that he said the discussion on this forum would somehow be less intelligent with him not here …I don’t think I’m better than anyone …and I don’t think anyone is better than me .

My 2 cents 

5 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Just my two cents.

Agree with this 100%. It’s been non stop articles on Sharpe and why the Magic need to draft him without contributing much else. Now challenging CT to make a bet where if whoever loses they need to leave the forum? Sounds like we are back in middle school and not grown men sharing our differences of opinion on an online team forum. Clearly CT was joking with the comment he posted about the intelligence and quality of posts going down if he left. At least he brings insightful content and although we all know he wants Chet he doesn’t have a problem discussing other candidates as well. I’d rather have CT here any day of the week instead of seeing the same posts over and over again about a guy the Magic aren’t going to draft with the 1st overall pick or even trade down to get. I initially appreciated your posts when you came back junkie but you just keep flooding these boards with the same Sharpe propaganda and now you’re being petty with that bet you proposed. 

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Agree with this 100%. It’s been non stop articles on Sharpe and why the Magic need to draft him without contributing much else. Now challenging CT to make a bet where if whoever loses they need to leave the forum? Sounds like we are back in middle school and not grown men sharing our differences of opinion on an online team forum. Clearly CT was joking with the comment he posted about the intelligence and quality of posts going down if he left. At least he brings insightful content and although we all know he wants Chet he doesn’t have a problem discussing other candidates as well. I’d rather have CT here any day of the week instead of seeing the same posts over and over again about a guy the Magic aren’t going to draft with the 1st overall pick or even trade down to get. I initially appreciated your posts when you came back junkie but you just keep flooding these boards with the same Sharpe propaganda and now you’re being petty with that bet you proposed. 

Just my 2 cents.

Says the guy who wants Smith and says what a wasted pick it will be if the Magic pick Chet …ok

• Downvote 4

Alright everybody let's move on.

I was joking. It apparently didn't come off as a joke to everybody. 

Nobody is betting to leave the board because the board is better with more users and there aren't that many of us left. 

Let's get back to discussing the draft. 

With that in mind here's a Euro prospect I've legitimately never heard of dunking the ball like he's in a video game: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ball junkie said:

Says the guy who wants Smith and says what a wasted pick it will be if the Magic pick Chet …ok

Yeah and what’s your point? I posted it once and haven’t beaten this message board over the head with the same ridiculous posts. At the end of the day I’m a Magic fan and if we pick Chet I’ll root for him to reach his full potential. But ok guy…

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Yeah and what’s your point? I posted it once and haven’t beaten this message board over the head with the same ridiculous posts. At the end of the day I’m a Magic fan and if we pick Chet I’ll root for him to reach his full potential. But ok guy…

If you count the the number of Sharpe posts to the number of everybody else guarantee it’s not a lot in comparison …since we won the lottery …but I read everyone of them …you think I care who somebody else is championing ? …Only thing I have challenged is Chet’s physical nature …like everybody else on the planet.

Good grief …some of y’all need to get a life …it’s a message board for people to post opinions …sheesh …if you don’t wanna read about Sharpe then just ignore …works for me

• Downvote 2

I wonder if we've worked our Max Christie. He seems like someone we'd be looking at in the second round. Young, long, potential as a jump shooter. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Albert Lergier said:

What exactly are the different things that Sharpe does that will make him have a greater NBA career than Jalen Suggs?

At this moment i couldn't tell u. But I got a odd feeling this kid is gonna be the real deal. He has the look... i cant explain it.. but yh he has the it factor 

This is the first draft I can remember where I have no clue who to pick. Usually by now I have an idea.

I think that’s the intrigue with Sharpe and if Weham selects him, I’m on board. He’s the guy you might be afraid to select but also could be the guy you wish you never passed on.

Jabari? Love his shot and his mentality but can he diversify his offense. I mean if he can be a mold of 6’10 Kawhi that’s fine. You can live with that all day even if Sharpe is that f’ing good. If he’s Shard Lewis, IDk. I’m not sad but not thrilled. 

Chet? Dude is analytical dream. What if he has more to his game offensively? What if he gains enough strength to be such a force?

Banchero...I mean he’s what we’ve been missing right? Improve that 3 point shooting to a more consistent level, Mosley get him to become a defensive force, you got an potential multi all star.

Eye test wise I see Sharpe and I’m blown away how advanced he is offensively. He makes it look so damn easy too. I just don’t know about what’s up stairs but if Mosley, who’s biggest attribute is development, can develop this kid? SMH. 

This IMO is a very important draft for Weham.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Jon said:

This is the first draft I can remember where I have no clue who to pick. Usually by now I have an idea.

I think that’s the intrigue with Sharpe and if Weham selects him, I’m on board. He’s the guy you might be afraid to select but also could be the guy you wish you never passed on.

Jabari? Love his shot and his mentality but can he diversify his offense. I mean if he can be a mold of 6’10 Kawhi that’s fine. You can live with that all day even if Sharpe is that f’ing good. If he’s Shard Lewis, IDk. I’m not sad but not thrilled. 

Chet? Dude is analytical dream. What if he has more to his game offensively? What if he gains enough strength to be such a force?

Banchero...I mean he’s what we’ve been missing right? Improve that 3 point shooting to a more consistent level, Mosley get him to become a defensive force, you got an potential multi all star.

Eye test wise I see Sharpe and I’m blown away how advanced he is offensively. He makes it look so damn easy too. I just don’t know about what’s up stairs but if Mosley, who’s biggest attribute is development, can develop this kid? SMH. 

This IMO is a very important draft for Weham.

I think this is why this draft is so exciting. So many things could happen and so much is on the line.