CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

9 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Number 1 pick and ability to offer a max contract. This can be a organization changing off-season. 

I will be praying nightly to give the wisdom to Weltham to not pick Chet. This is  the golden opportunity that could be wasted with a bad choice.

Vecine talking about in his post lottery chat …taking fan questions …teams wanting to move up …teams wanting to move down …trade talk everywhere 

39 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Number 1 pick and ability to offer a max contract. This can be a organization changing off-season. 

I would love this, but I also don't think we'll overpay for a player. Only players deserving of a Max that will be available might be Zach LeVine and Miles Bridges. Bradley Beal would be the ideal, but I can't see him coming to us. He wants to go to a contender - same probably goes for LeVine as both will get multiple max offers. But I truly do believe we're an elite-scorer away from a solid playoff run with how many solid, young role players we have. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Keep in mind the only way we have max money is if we release Mo Bamba’s deal. Which we should and probably will but hasn’t happened yet

How are we feeling everyone? Lol

good night for us! 

Glad to view the comments saying to avoid Chet. I never saw the hype. Even watching him in college, I think he excelled in HS cause of size, struggled in college cause of weight, and will ultimately be a bust in the pros because of talent.

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Keep in mind the only way we have max money is if we release Mo Bamba’s deal. Which we should and probably will but hasn’t happened yet

Mo had his chance. I'd rather play Mo Wagner

1 minute ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

How are we feeling everyone? Lol

good night for us! 

Glad to view the comments saying to avoid Chet. I never saw the hype. Even watching him in college, I think he excelled in HS cause of size, struggled in college cause of weight, and will ultimately be a bust in the pros because of talent.

His days of playing against boys are over. Against grown men in the NBA, he will be broken and crushed.