CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

5 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

want me to start a new playoffs thread so we can discuss how we're only 8 games out of the final play-in spot?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4703ifvk5mzbbla98rnx

Nope

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I predict we don’t use either second round pick. SMDH!!!!!
Oh and by the way Ayo is playing good minutes in Chicago. Yeah that guy I wanted and we could of had easily. 

It has been good to see him getting and using good minutes. Really likeable

On 12/23/2021 at 8:08 AM, Soul Bro said:

Jabari Smith isn’t getting near enough attention 

He's #1 for me. I watched the UConn game, he was big time in the clutch. The kids a STUD!

I would say this is too early, but we started our 2021 draft thread in early February this year. So we’re not too far ahead.

Also, looking back at that thread, I would like to point out how accurate, generally speaking, the top of the draft was from how we were talking about it in February. 

• Upvote 1

I’m leaning Jaden Ivey and Kendall Brown both could be superstars. Swing for the upside in this draft. We don’t need another piece, we need a superstar talent and the only way is to swing for the fence. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, harley said:

I’m leaning Jaden Ivey and Kendall Brown both could be superstars. Swing for the upside in this draft. We don’t need another piece, we need a superstar talent and the only way is to swing for the fence.  

Time will tell. If they want to, they will succeed.

13 hours ago, Spaceman said:

I don't really know who these guys are yet but if this team doesn't draft someone who can shoot nothing will ever change.

Agreed. We have enough long athletes with "high bball IQ's who can maybe learn to shoot." Give me someone who can space the floor as these other guys drive and defend.