Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Warriors Official Game Thread - Mon., Dec. 6 @ 10 PM

ZxPSRO.png

Chase Center - San Francisco, CA
Monday, December 6 at 10:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

ewkIs6.png

Golden State   19-4, 1st in Pacific Division    |   5-19, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

WE WILL. . .
Be: Tougher, Faster, Stronger

dontstopbelieving2pulsa.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

it won't be pretty. Hopefully they (Magic) just play hard anyway.

My two favorite teams. Warriors are my second favorite.

8Jc52n.jpg                 MR7xUm.jpg

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

My two favorite teams. Warriors are my second favorite.

8Jc52n.jpg            

All I can say is, given how organically they were constructed and how much rubbish they went through over the years it's impossible to hate them.

63-42 right before the half.  The good news here is that there is no reason for me to stay up late to watch the second half of this stinker.  

• Upvote 1

People always give me guff when i complain about the commentators on the opposing teams broadcast. Here is what i learned from listening to Bob Fitzgerald and Kelenna Azubuike last night.

- They cannot tell the difference between Chuma, Hampton and Cole. Multiple times they credited one or the other for a shot or pass or turnover to the wrong person

- Every player they have picked up from other teams never smiled before. They smile like never before now they play with the warriors. In fact they have never seen Andrew Wiggins smile before playing for the warriors.

- Many times the magic missed a shot they comment that they "missed it badly" even when it just hit the back of the rim, meaning it was only 1/2" approx from going in.

- They consider Draymond Green to be a future hall of famer. He's good not sure if I agree yet he's a future Hall of Famer.

- Kelenna Azubuike should be promoted. That man has good public speaking skills and knows basketball.

18 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

People always give me guff when i complain about the commentators on the opposing teams broadcast. Here is what i learned from listening to Bob Fitzgerald and Kelenna Azubuike last night.

- They cannot tell the difference between Chuma, Hampton and Cole. Multiple times they credited one or the other for a shot or pass or turnover to the wrong person

- Every player they have picked up from other teams never smiled before. They smile like never before now they play with the warriors. In fact they have never seen Andrew Wiggins smile before playing for the warriors.

- Many times the magic missed a shot they comment that they "missed it badly" even when it just hit the back of the rim, meaning it was only 1/2" approx from going in.

- They consider Draymond Green to be a future hall of famer. He's good not sure if I agree yet he's a future Hall of Famer.

- Kelenna Azubuike should be promoted. That man has good public speaking skills and knows basketball.

Most other teams commentators suck to be honest. We're blessed by David Steele and Jeff Turner.

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Steele yes. Turner hell no!!!

Could not agree more.  Truly wish we had a decent color guy.  Would make listening to the games so much more enjoyable.  

Sometimes I think that Turner is the announcer equivalent of tanking.  Is there a draft for new announcers?