Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Nuggets Official Game Thread - Wed., Dec. 1st @ 7 pm

30 minutes ago, harley said:

You would have to seriously think WCJ for Vooch alone would of been a fair deal. 

I certainly wouldn't trade WCJ and Franz for Vuc. And I love(d) Vuc.

1 hour ago, harley said:

You would have to seriously think WCJ for Vooch alone would of been a fair deal. 

Chicago is 14-8 and a top four team in our division.  They wouldn’t be there with WCJ.  Trade worked for both teams; they each had different goals.  

• Upvote 1

Even if we like the trade now, I think that a lot of Magic fans were expecting more in that Vuc move, as he was the best player in the deal and a all-star. Now the trade seem more positive thanks to Wagner, but what if we would have made a bad choice at 8? IMO, was a fair deal, but not surely a great one.

The one that is looking worst is the Gordon one, considering how bad is Harris playing, and RJ being... don't know, but I just don't see it in him. Hope I'm wrong. In the long term the perception of both will still change for sure, as are relatively fresh moves still.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

I certainly wouldn't trade WCJ and Franz for Vuc. And I love(d) Vuc.

I'm just glad that even the second they made the trade it looked like we were the smarter team for once. At the moment it turned out better then i could have ever hoped. It's one of the 3 or 4 things i'm glad Welt-ham has done.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Even if we like the trade now, I think that a lot of Magic fans were expecting more in that Vuc move, as he was the best player in the deal and a all-star. Now the trade seem more positive thanks to Wagner, but what if we would have made a bad choice at 8? IMO, was a fair deal, but not surely a great one.

The one that is looking worst is the Gordon one, considering how bad is Harris playing, and RJ being... don't know, but I just don't see it in him. Hope I'm wrong. In the long term the perception of both will still change for sure, as are relatively fresh moves still.

If nothing else it got us out from under Gordon's money and complaints and we almost get a surprise in a few years with a pick we may have otherwise forgotten about. And given the poor luck this Denver team has had with injuries thus far, it is not guaranteed that it'll be pick 30 either at this point.

Edited by South_Aussie_Magic