Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Cavs Official Game Thread - Sat., Nov. 27th @ 8 pm

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Trying to judge it on a bit of a curve since we don’t have any playmakers active, but Chuma seems to have regressed quite a bit.

For the times I watched him play, I have never been impressed by him. He just seemed lost.

Edit: He has not been a high energy player in my opinion. 

16 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Trying to judge it on a bit of a curve since we don’t have any playmakers active, but Chuma seems to have regressed quite a bit.

I agree.  I mentioned this a few games ago.  I read a few fan posts on another site mentioning Okeke should  start and I was wondering if I was missing something. Right now Franz Wagner is the better player.

We're unfortunately getting to the point where we expect to lose every game.

I didn't like the coach's comment at all to start the second half where he talked about how the team should be pleased that they're within 5 points and being competitive.  The attitude at halftime should not be that it's enough to be competitive.  I'm not interested in losing well.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We're unfortunately getting to the point where we expect to lose every game.

I didn't like the coach's comment at all to start the second half where he talked about how the team should be pleased that they're within 5 points and being competitive.  The attitude at halftime should not be that it's enough to be competitive.  I'm not interested in losing well.

As a fan I expect the same with Cole, Isaac, and Markelle out.  I find the games much more enjoyable if I go in expecting a loss.

2 minutes ago, VoiceofReason said:

As a fan I expect the same with Cole, Isaac, and Markelle out.  I find the games much more enjoyable if I go in expecting a loss.

It's not you or the fans I'm worried about.  It's looking like the team expects to lose every game now.

I may be a little behind on my laptop, but that Cavs player charged to the basket to make a layup and all of our players ran away and off the back of the court. (They cleared out) - *funny*