Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hornets Official Game Thread - Wed., Nov. 24th @ 7 pm

Pathetic effort and offensive execution down the stretch. A shot clock violation out of a timeout is inexcusable. Don’t know when we’re gonna see a turkey carving at the Amway again but it looks like the streak is gonna last at least another year 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Pathetic effort and offensive execution down the stretch. A shot clock violation out of a timeout is inexcusable. Don’t know when we’re gonna see a turkey carving at the Amway again but it looks like the streak is gonna last at least another year 

Probably a good thing as they would probably mishandle the Turkey out of bounds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, VoiceofReason said:

Watching the Magic play with Suggs or Hampton @ point is really tough to watch....

Franz Wagner is our best point guard active tonight, which is both good and bad, I guess.

• Upvote 1

Probably a good thing as they would probably mishandle the Turkey out of bounds.

I wouldn’t be as worried about the turkey as much as I’d be about any of them having to handle a blade

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Franz Wagner is our best point guard active tonight, which is both good and bad, I guess.

Agreed! Besides the poor pg play, I was really disappointed with Okeke tonight.

Agreed! Besides the poor pg play, I was really disappointed with Okeke tonight.

Yeah, he was Uh-Okeke tonight. Awful on every level. So was RJ Hampton.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, VoiceofReason said:

LOL that would be messy

• Upvote 1

Games like this are where I really hope we don't sink any money into Bamba. He's just not remotely engaged on far too many plays. His bbiq is so low. So frustating seeing it being wasted when he is so gifted physically.

4 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Games like this are where I really hope we don't sink any money into Bamba. He's just not remotely engaged on far too many plays. His bbiq is so low. So frustating seeing it being wasted when he is so gifted physically.

Agreed. Constantly guards switch on to him and he is never able to take advantage. I swear the guy hasn’t put on a pound of muscle in 4 years. He’ll never be more than a spark big man for 10-15 minutes off the bench on a contending team and he won’t be that here. Especially with it being a big man draft and us looking like we’re gonna be near the top of the lottery again.