Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hornets Official Game Thread - Wed., Nov. 24th @ 7 pm

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I know why he is playing starting pg, but he is difficult to watch.

Yes…can’t dribble the ball, shoot, drive…not confident…

Very concerning.

2 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Yes…can’t dribble the ball, shoot, drive…not confident…

Very concerning.

...can't defend and fouls too much. As you said, Babir, not confident. After he fouls, he has that look and body language like "man, I can't catch a break, I'm trying as hard as I can!"

• Upvote 1

Do we teach not challenging fast break shots after layups or are these kids just lazy? It’s frustrating enough to turn the ball over every other possession, then we just watch them lay it in instead of contesting or taking a foul.

13 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

...can't defend and fouls too much. As you said, Babir, not confident. After he fouls, he has that look and body language like "man, I can't catch a break, I'm trying as hard as I can!"

I understand a bunch of the critique on Jalen, I do, but saying he can’t defend is absurd

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This game has just turned into a chucking contest. Our bigs shoot better than our guards lol

I was going to say, as I can't watch at work, what caused this run. I guess I have my answer lol

Huge shot by Moe Wagner to end the quarter, he’s been our best player tonight. Feels like Charlotte is just toying with us, that 15-0 run before that shot over a 3 minute span is proof of that I think. Need a strong start to the 4th, only down 5

• Upvote 1

We're outrebounding them and shooting the 3 better than them.  We have 4 more turnovers and they have shot 10 more foul shots than us.

59 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We just don't shoot very well.   Lots of open looks that we're clanking off the rim.  I don't think I've seen Harris hit two shots in a row all season.

Hit one wide open corner 3, had another in the same exact spot on the next possession and no prizes for guessing what happened.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Hit one wide open corner 3, had another in the same exact spot on the next possession and no prizes for guessing what happened.

Yeah, I was wondering if he was going to make me eat my words, but honestly I have not seen him hit two in a row yet.  I probably missed it a time or two but his inconsistency is amazing for an NBA player.