Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Bucks Official Game Thread - Mon., Nov. 22nd @ 8 PM

Glad I didn't see this one...

I wouldn't be bothered by the Fultz stuff if we didn't get those summer videos. Isaac stuff is going to be a nightmare for all involved.

How can you hate the Bucks though? Jealous I get it; I am too lol. Can't hate them though. Organic improvement; decent organisation; remained patient and it paid off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Glad I didn't see this one...

I wouldn't be bothered by the Fultz stuff if we didn't get those summer videos. Isaac stuff is going to be a nightmare for all involved.

How can you hate the Bucks though? Jealous I get it; I am too lol. Can't hate them though. Organic improvement; decent organisation; remained patient and it paid off.

Oh my hatred goes way back to the Ray Allen days and before. Just seems like a team that we can never beat. So, it’s not reasonable hate, but hate nonetheless

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh my hatred goes way back to the Ray Allen days and before. Just seems like a team that we can never beat. So, it’s not reasonable hate, but hate nonetheless

I can get behind that. Feel it more for Detroit, but I hear it!

13 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Have a feeling this will be a blow out. They will really try and step on our necks considering how we stuck around and forced them to put the starters back in last time out. 

Yup.

7 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

On the other side, small market winning a ring (without the advantage of income taxes as we have, I think) it's something that should give us hopes. Not for the near future, obviously. That team is strange, I get we're young, but still, those up and downs are weird sometimes. At least there were some ups... that's all I can get from that season until now.

20 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Have a feeling this will be a blow out. They will really try and step on our necks considering how we stuck around and forced them to put the starters back in last time out. 

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yup.

There’s blowouts, and then there are apocalypse blowouts.  This was an apocalypse blowout.  Someday I will get around to publishing a detailed taxonomy of blowout rankings.  

“Milwaukee (10-8) scored 41 points in the second quarter on its way to a 77-36 lead at the half. It was the largest halftime deficit in Magic franchise history.” (Orlando Sentinel)

This is exciting. We set a franchise record!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

There’s blowouts, and then there are apocalypse blowouts.  This was an apocalypse blowout.  Someday I will get around to publishing a detailed taxonomy of blowout rankings.  

Fortunately for me I had the foresight to put a little cash on the Bucks -13. Easier money has never been made.

But yea this was a stomping. Didn't watch and won't be making time to watch it after the fact. Can't decide whether this could be proof how impactful Cole is or whether it's just proof that having competent guard play is the difference between bad and abjectly horrible. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Fortunately for me I had the foresight to put a little cash on the Bucks -13. Easier money has never been made.

But yea this was a stomping. Didn't watch and won't be making time to watch it after the fact. Can't decide whether this could be proof how impactful Cole is or whether it's just proof that having competent guard play is the difference between bad and abjectly horrible. 

LOL. Well done.