Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Bucks Official Game Thread - Sat., Nov. 20th @ 8 pm

Just now, TreyMachine said:

Kudos to Mosley for keeping in the 3rd string guys who fought back to get back into this game. A lot of coaches would be tempted to put your starters back in to win the game, but he instead rewarded those guys by keeping them on the court. 

I really appreciate he did that and wasn’t expecting it. 

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The 3rd string really did a good job of keeping the score close. I was expecting a blowout from this game.

This team doesn’t give up, that’s for damn sure. 23 free throws for Giannis, 14 for our entire team… lmao the NBA will never fix this problem 

Good thing tonight is RJ. He needs to be a permanent fixture in the rotation at more than the 10 minutes a night he’s been getting.

8 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

suggs 4 - 15 tonight

man does he need to improve his shooting

And until he doesn't, I would like coach too to tell him to limit some of those...
Without Cole, it's going to have the ball more in his hands, I would like to see him more focused on creating and having a better shot selection, considering his %.

• Upvote 1

Was an interesting game. Glad I didn't turn it off in the 3rd quarter like I thought about. I'd be fine if we don't see Gary Harris again this season, though realistically it's in our best interest to play him and try and squeeze some value out of him at the deadline. Can't see anyone trading for him though the way he's playing. 

RJ was great. Still not a PG for me but we didn't really have any choice with the injuries we've got. Would like to see him get virtually all of Harris minutes. Maybe even give some to Mulder, at least he can reliably shoot it. 

I like Robin Lopez. I know he's slow and he forces you to play in quite a deep drop coverage on defense but he stays vertical at the rim, sets big screens, gives you a post option on offense and makes a nuisance of himself on the offensive glass. I'd like to see him play a little more to be honest. It's a shame we have essentially 4 centers worth giving minutes to. Wouldn't be surprised if we move Lopez at the deadline because he could help a playoff team in a pinch. 

13 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

suggs 4 - 15 tonight

man does he need to improve his shooting

Offensively he needs to improve everything…

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

considering how tall this team is (bamba, wcj, franz, moe, rolo, etc), getting outrebounded by 21 is not a good sign

Defensive rebounding doesn't seem to be a huge strength of either Bamba or WCJ. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Defensive rebounding doesn't seem to be a huge strength of either Bamba or WCJ. 

Same for defensive protection of the painted area/blocks I fear, even if I haven't checked those adv stats. Just a sensation.

I think it's good to keep one of them for the future (and FO seem to have made their choice already with the contract extension) but not both of them, too similar now that WCJ is shooting 3's too.

• Upvote 1