Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Knicks - Official Game Thread - Wednesday 11/17 @ 7:30 PM

I gotta say and admit it right now. I was not sure about franz when they drafted him i didnt even have him on my top 3 choices at 8 - heck i didn't even think i would have drafted him at 13. I was definitely not happy with his preseason and summer league and his first few games of cold ice. 

I was wrong!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Two more reflections:

1. I’d like to give all of Harris’s minutes to Hampton. 
2. Thank goodness we didn’t give Fournier a big deal.

Night all!

MAGIC WINS!

nlPLV9.png

GO MAGIC!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, harley said:

I love that Cole had a stinker and nearly got a triple double. Great signs. Franz is something else! We got something brewing, just 1 more top 5 pick please! 

Banchero

8 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Two more reflections:

1. I’d like to give all of Harris’s minutes to Hampton. 
2. Thank goodness we didn’t give Fournier a big deal.

Night all!

1) not even to him, just hoping that Fultz could get those. But... we also really need Harris to showcase.. something, just to increase a little his market value.

2) that one shouldn't be a news. :P

Guys, when’s the last time we had a rookie balling like Franz? It’s crazy. His versatility and maturity are far beyond what I imagined they’d be.

• Upvote 1

Haven't had any chance to watch the previous 3 games (so maybe im more high on this team than others because I didn't watch the last 3 losses) but I just got done with this game and I can't help but smile watching this team. It feels like we've got something with this squad. 

Suggs, his offense is rough in general but it seems pretty obvious he's going to be a positive impact NBA player for a long time. 

Cole was dreadful from the field this game but still had an impact. Which I think is important for him because in previous games it's kind of felt like if he didn't score a lot he was ineffective and we had no chance. 

Franz is the truth. That dunk was a beauty. Mosely deserves a tonne of credit for putting the ball in his hands that late on and I don't know if that was just him taking advantage of the lane opening up or a designed play to clear out but it worked and I was hyped when it happened. 

Bamba and WCJ are both battling and playing hard. Still more of a WCJ guy myself but I can't deny when Bamba gets his long frame on a layup out of knowhere it's spectacular. 

Ross was good this game. He played some defense, he passed to the open man at times and at other times when he was feeling himself he took those difficult shots we know he can make. Games like this will boost his trade value.

Give me Banchero, Jabari Smith or PBJ to this group and boy will I be excited. 

11 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

the day suggs has 50% FG will be the day cows fly

5/12.  I looked up to see if there was anything hovering.  Cow poop raining down from the heavens could be a problem.  

Great win.  The intensity Suggs and Anthony play with is becoming a big factor in the character of this team.  

• Upvote 1