Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Wizards Official Game Thread - Sat., Nov. 13th @ 7 pm

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

K5yi3d.png

S3zMbv.png

wsh.png&h=40&w=40  8-3, 1st in Southeast Division    |     3-9, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

Thank you TMF

37 points in the half.  Shooting under 30% - not from 3, that’s all shots from everywhere. Anthony airball on last shot of half, when he started with 12 seconds left, did absolutely nothing for 10 seconds and then heaved up a step back prayer, kind of summarizes how we played that half.  Not sure why we look so lifeless when we’ve only played one game in past five days.  

Judging by the lack of comments, I guess people have better things to do on their Saturday nights than watch the Magic get blown out again.  We’ve scored 71 points with 8 minutes left to go in the game on 32% shooting.   

im watching but what can you say     flashes of maybe something there, followed by long stretches of very amateur play

gary harris is acting like cole   running down the court and throwing up 3's

i have to say, our FO should be feeding us some info about JI and Marquelle

if for no other reason than to keep fans from losing all hope

Not a good game. Lots of chucking and open missed shots. Hopefully Suggs’ ankle doesn’t hold him out too long, but I’d be lying if I said I had confidence or trust in this training staff.

Good thing for tonight is TMF making the first game thread of the season! Apologies, I was tied up last night and couldn’t make it on to “pin” it. I’ll be better about this going forward.

go Magic!