Mauro Pedrosa

MAGIC @ Spurs Official Game Thread 8.30 EST

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

These refs are terrible. How they clearly missed that Hampton 3 is baffling. Also Suggs handle is suspect he can’t hold onto the ball when driving into the lane. 

Steele said they are gonna review at the next stoppage in play. I expect 3 pts to be added

Bamba is good, Hampton as well. Brazdeikis should not play. Suggs is a little bit not ready yet for the NBA, but hopefully he is just nervous…

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zollman said:

Steele said they are gonna review at the next stoppage in play. I expect 3 pts to be added

They fixed the 3 but that missed call on the Hampton drive when the guy got all arm was inexcusable.  I don't know why the Magic didn't challenge that one.  Threw away 2 points.

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

They fixed the 3 but that missed call on the Hampton drive when the guy got all arm was inexcusable.  I don't know why the Magic didn't challenge that one.  Threw away 2 points.

They’ve been swallowing the whistle against the Magic all night and calling everything for the Spurs. Also Suggs looks lost out there on offense very indecisive and he can’t make anything at the rim or a simple pull up jumper. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Can’t wait till chuma Isaac and fultz are back. The Wagner crew and Suggs are not ready yet. 

Agreed. This team isn’t near full capacity. Can’t wait for it. But good for Suggs / Wagner to get some solid, meaningful minutes.