Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

10 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Without Suggs and Anthony we continue to struggle on offense, looks disjointed, turnovers, etc

Yeah, we need to stagger lineups so at least 1 of the 2 are on the court at all times until Fultz gets back. The RJ at PG lineups need to go away

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We’re the worst defensive rebounding team I think I’ve ever seen. 7 games in is starting to get to be a scary sample size. 14 offensive rebounds already for the Pistons

Every game I've watched there is no boxing out at all. It's disgusting. Bamba didn't even jump for the last one which resulted in a second chance 3. it's pathetic.

Just now, crisby pancakes said:

Every game I've watched there is no boxing out at all. It's disgusting. Bamba didn't even jump for the last one which resulted in a second chance 3. it's pathetic.

There’s not a ton I miss about Vooch, but man he was a hell of a cleaner of the glass on D. I agree with you, Mo has shown leaps and bounds of improvement but he’s never gonna be a legit big in the NBA. Bad rebounder and bad defender

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

There’s not a ton I miss about Vooch, but man he was a hell of a cleaner of the glass on D. I agree with you, Mo has shown leaps and bounds of improvement but he’s never gonna be a legit big in the NBA. Bad rebounder and bad defender

The lack of boxing out is just really frustrating, We're young, we'll make mistakes and we'll be up and down which is fine as long as there's effort. Not boxing out is straight up lack of effort, it's lazy.

30 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

He’s the teams leading rebounder.  However, I agree that his effort on boxing out remains very inconsistent.  And that giving up 15 offensive rebounds in the first half is ridiculous.  Some of it is lack of effort.  Hopefully clean it up in second half because somehow the game is still really close.  

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

RJ comes in at PG with Cole and Suggs on the bench, and cue a massive Detroit run. At some point it’s just bad coaching.

15-0 run and counting 

I was thinking exactly the same thing.