Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

Bamba's arms are so long they look fake. Also, Wagner is probably going to end up as one of our best draft picks of the last 10 years.

Great idea to start both PGs and then to play without any with Ross and Hampton bringing the ball up court 

Love how people across the internet were having a meltdown over us taking Franz over someone like Bouknight and here we are playing Charlotte - Franz starting and having an impact; Bouknight unable to crack the Hornet's rotation.

• Upvote 2

Bamba is playing well today. Contesting shots, rebounding, finishing around the rim, shotblocking…

10 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Love how people across the internet were having a meltdown over us taking Franz over someone like Bouknight and here we are playing Charlotte - Franz starting and having an impact; Bouknight unable to crack the Hornet's rotation.

This

Where the heck is Chuma and what did he do to his hip that has caused him to miss all preseason and regular season games to date?  

Need to get him and Isaac back already..

Markelle needing more time is understandable 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Franz' effort on that backcourt to get it back up and get us a new shot clock was very strong.

11 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Can anyone tell me why the radio broadcast is the same as the TV broadcast?

Budgeting. They cut the radio broadcasting either this year or the year before due to a lack of listening from my understanding. Most people stream from their phones (Spectrum locally you can stream from anywhere) so it seems I guess a bit redundant as they were trying to figure out places to cut perhaps. 

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

If Suggs can ever find his shot and hit some free throws he’s going to be much more effective for us on offense besides brining his high energy. 

Oladipo started the same way. When you have an athletic, High IQ player with good touch, you keep them because they will eventually get a shot and be a more complete player. 

im not worried about Suggs, and I don’t think anyone else should be until year 4 if he hasn’t developed a reliable shot. That’s when Oladipo took his big leap. 

• Like 2

We didn’t finish tonight, but I’ll tell you that I’m proud we kept pace the entire game. These guys are slowly figuring it out. Coaching is getting better. This will be a fun year.