Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

We're tied and we've had NO passing on 3 of the last 4 possessions and now we're down by 9.

I'm fine with losing here maybe for ping ping balls - but you can see these guys have fight and grow, even if we're losing, which is a lot more fun than what we had previously. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

We're tied and we've had NO passing on 3 of the last 4 possessions and now we're down by 9.

I'm fine with losing here maybe for ping ping balls - but you can see these guys have fight and grow, even if we're losing, which is a lot more fun than what we had previously. 

I agree and gave you a plus one but we are not growing if when the game is close we forget how to pass.  Instead we are developing bad habits

So we are playing a team of midgets, tallest Pacer 6’5, and getting killed so far 30-16.  We are not playing defense on their 3s and not getting the ball into the post.  

Some of y'all are really missing out by not watching this game. 9-0 run to get us tied 108-108. "They just keep fighting and fighting no matter the situation." 

There are definitely lapses. We may not make all the plays and there are definitely some lapses in judgement, but the guys on this team are really starting to build chemistry and don't give up, which is all you can ask from a young team. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Kind of glad I accidentally hit “watch live” instead of “watch from beginning” when I logged in to the NBA App tonight and only watched the 4th quarter. This team doesn’t quit, that’s for sure. Had no business winning this one tonight but I’ll take it. Gary Harris’ resurgence has been fun to watch 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Kind of glad I accidentally hit “watch live” instead of “watch from beginning” when I logged in to the NBA App tonight and only watched the 4th quarter. This team doesn’t quit, that’s for sure. Had no business winning this one tonight but I’ll take it. Gary Harris’ resurgence has been fun to watch 

Real Question - is Gary Harris a trade deadline potential at this point? I feel like with how he's playing he definitely is - I just don't know what his value is. 

1 minute ago, TreyMachine said:

Real Question - is Gary Harris a trade deadline potential at this point? I feel like with how he's playing he definitely is - I just don't know what his value is. 

I guess my feelings on this come down to if Gary Harris is part of our future and would re-sign here. He’s only 26 and honestly has looked great once he’s finally gotten healthy. If we’re not re-signing him then of course we should definitely get something for him at the deadline. There will definitely be bidders