Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

Okeke has to be our worst player this year. Even worse he’s like the new T Ross where he has the green light to shoot whenever he likes. Cmon man 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, harley said:

Okeke has to be our worst player this year. Even worse he’s like the new T Ross where he has the green light to shoot whenever he likes. Cmon man 

Yes, except Ross has a plan when he gets the ball most the time. Chuma has no clue what he wants to do with it, and if he gets near the post, watch out cause here comes the fail. He may be the worst offensive NBA player I have ever seen, at least top five.

And don’t give me this he will develop crap, we don’t need anymore projects, especially when a guy has no clue. Cut bait!!! I’ve seen senough. 

• Downvote 1

On 1/27/2022 at 3:55 AM, JJZFL said:

Well we went a whole game (against Clippers) without a single post.  Even the die hard fans here have had enough of this season, I guess.  And honestly we looked pretty bad, so not that much to say, I guess.  

On 1/27/2022 at 4:26 AM, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

We could argue about tanking again LOL

This is it for me. I just feel like at the minute everything that I want to say has been said. I'm having the same discussions over and over. 

Im not going to lie I've kind of checked out on this season. Probably the fewest games I've watched in a season in a while. It was the injuries + COVID more than the losing really I kind of checked out when we were running lineups with virtually nobody who'll be here long term. And while I'm generally pleased with the long term prospects of the franchise I've watched enough young teams lose that it's kind of lost its urgency for me as someone who has to stay up until the early hours or wake up a couple of hours before work to watch games. 

Injuries + COVID + losing + some other interests taking up more of my time is a recipe for lack of engagement from me. 

I expect it'll pick up around the trade deadline in here because (hopefully) we'll have some things to talk about and an altered rotation that might warrant more interest in games. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

This is it for me. I just feel like at the minute everything that I want to say has been said. I'm having the same discussions over and over. 

Im not going to lie I've kind of checked out on this season. Probably the fewest games I've watched in a season in a while. It was the injuries + COVID more than the losing really I kind of checked out when we were running lineups with virtually nobody who'll be here long term. And while I'm generally pleased with the long term prospects of the franchise I've watched enough young teams lose that it's kind of lost its urgency for me as someone who has to stay up until the early hours or wake up a couple of hours before work to watch games. 

Injuries + COVID + losing + some other interests taking up more of my time is a recipe for lack of engagement from me. 

I expect it'll pick up around the trade deadline in here because (hopefully) we'll have some things to talk about and an altered rotation that might warrant more interest in games. 

Actually was thinking that people usually post something about each game while the game is going on.  That didn’t happen with the Clippers game.  Marks a new low in interest for all the reasons you describe.  Arena seating also looked pretty empty.  

We are actually favored by a few points to win tonight against the Pistons.  Current line has us up by 3.5 points.  Doesn’t happen often, so savor it when you can :)

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We are actually favored by a few points to win tonight against the Pistons.  Current line has us up by 3.5 points.  Doesn’t happen often, so savor it when you can :)

I believe this is the 3rd game we’re favored this season and we lost both of the previous two, so don’t savor it too much lol

• Upvote 1