Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

Just now, alwaystragic said:

take out a uniquely hot bamba with just 3 fouls, then allowing embiid to score 23 (and their team 47) in just one quarter is a reflection of mosley's coaching

Mosley isn’t there, I don’t believe 

Just now, alwaystragic said:

take out a uniquely hot bamba with just 3 fouls, then allowing embiid to score 23 (and their team 47) in just one quarter is a reflection of mosley's coaching

Mosley isn’t coaching the team tonight 

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Fun first half, but I fear the best parts for us are already over. Joel could hit 60 tonight and I wouldn’t be surprised 

If they stay ahead he might be done

Just now, s1n1st3r12 said:

Man how did one qtr just kills us!

That’ll happen when you give up 47.  At that pace the other team scores 188 in the game.  

I’m still not a long-term believer in MB. Too inconsistent. I liked that Chuma found his shot tonight and that Suggs played aggressive. On to the next one.

18 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m still not a long-term believer in MB. Too inconsistent. I liked that Chuma found his shot tonight and that Suggs played aggressive. On to the next one.

Bamba is such a strange case. The 2nd quarter tonight is definitely what his ceiling is, blocks on one end, threes on the other. But he still got absolutely abused on the defensive end all game, and only managed 4 rebounds in 30 minutes of play. Like Embiid scored 50 points in 27 minutes.

Sucks to see RJ go down, it looked brutal. We might not be seeing him on the floor again until 2024 with how our training staff operates.

48 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Bamba is such a strange case. The 2nd quarter tonight is definitely what his ceiling is, blocks on one end, threes on the other. But he still got absolutely abused on the defensive end all game, and only managed 4 rebounds in 30 minutes of play. Like Embiid scored 50 points in 27 minutes.

Sucks to see RJ go down, it looked brutal. We might not be seeing him on the floor again until 2024 with how our training staff operates.

I never want any player to be injured but I don’t think having Hampton off the floor makes us worse.