Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

I feel sorry for our young guys, doing all they can the Ross and Harris just throw the lead away every game. It's almost like they aren't even trying 

45 minutes ago, harley said:

Oh ffs I can't watch Ross any longer 

He has got to be doing this on purpose. Like i thought both Ross and Harris would come into the season with a vengeance hoping to rebuild a career and get traded to a good team. Ross's contract is super easy to trade if he is playing well. He still has another year left so i hope he isn't hoping to get a buyout. Man i loved rooting for him on our formerly dysfunctional team. Now he is a big part of the dysfunction. What a loser.

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

He has got to be doing this on purpose. Like i thought both Ross and Harris would come into the season with a vengeance hoping to rebuild a career and get traded to a good team. Ross's contract is super easy to trade if he is playing well. He still has another year left so i hope he isn't hoping to get a buyout. Man i loved rooting for him on our formerly dysfunctional team. Now he is a big part of the dysfunction. What a loser.

He definitely had more value last year. We had to trade him back then.

This is probably the worst game I’ve seen Suggs play so far, but there’s still another quarter let’s see if he bounce’s back 

RJ HAMPTON!!!

Yall, Markelle truly doesn’t have his starting PG job with how Cole is playing. No way. This is a crazy start I didn’t see coming during the preseason. 

Great win!. Some really great plays by all the young guys! Hope most of you all got to watch that! Those last few minutes were the highlight of the season so far. That steal, those dunks...the great shots by RJ and Cole just taking over!

Amazing!