Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, Eskobar said:

AG, unless some consider a role player with no offense and overrated defense being a success with the 4th overall pick.

i will agree he did not live up to his hype however he is far from a bust, Anthony Bennett and Hasheem Thabeet are a couple of names that come to mind as busts. 

• Upvote 2

Mami always gets away with reaching in and pushing our guys around. Wish they would let the Magic play that way as well instead of being so one sided with their officiating. 

• Upvote 1

why do we always have the worst end of bench players in the league? surely we can do better than Iggy? why not pick up Tyrell Terry or Tyler Bey for example? And ill get shot down for this cos I know a few here get sucked in with his one out of ten flame throwing games, but Ross is a team cancer on a good side let alone a rebuilding side. Get him away from this team, just look at his body language out there. 

7 minutes ago, harley said:

why do we always have the worst end of bench players in the league? surely we can do better than Iggy? why not pick up Tyrell Terry or Tyler Bey for example? And ill get shot down for this cos I know a few here get sucked in with his one out of ten flame throwing games, but Ross is a team cancer on a good side let alone a rebuilding side. Get him away from this team, just look at his body language out there. 

We're without 3 starters currently. Our bench wouldn't be nearly as bad if so many of our top players weren't out. 

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

We're without 3 starters currently. Our bench wouldn't be nearly as bad if so many of our top players weren't out. 

So? you can't tell me Ignas is worthy of a spot? I kills us in games when we actually need them.

If they were that reliable, consistently, they wouldn't be end of the bench guys. And if Tyrell Terry had as many options to crack the Mavs' rotation as they are saying, doesn't sound like he's worth much more either.

2nd night of a back to back against a physical Heat team I'm just happy we were competitive through most of it. 

Transition defense, turnovers and some spurts of terrible offense killed us. 

Franz, still great. 

I thought RJ was better this game. Still don't like it when he handles the ball in the half court but I thought he was better on defense. 

We kind of need somebody to get hot every night because we just don't have the offensive creation to win otherwise. Nobody got hot. 

I enjoy Robin Lopez.

Haven't chimed in. Team can be fun to watch. The Knicks win was great, no long losing streak to start the season. Ross does look weird out there. 22 points in the fourth in NY and whatever he did yesterday. He better focus cause he ain't going anywhere until at least mid December. Suggs and Wagner show me what i think we need to see. Cole lit it up got to give him props for how hard  he plays. WCJ is a rock. It's obvious why he got the contract. Bamba is a tease it's always one great play for two boneheaded plays. He still can't pick and roll. Rj is interesting if he can start hitting shots he might become very dangerous with his speed. His BBIQ is low though. 

Also to answer the couple previous posts, yes our picks have mostly been busts. That's why the Magic have close to the worst record the last 10 years. Yeah a ton of bad luck and bad moves as well. Oh well, let's go! i like this group. 

• Upvote 1