Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

Should help to get Gary Harris in there tonight. Gotta watch out for Flop Lowry and his dirty plays. Gonna be tough to grind one out, it’s important to get off to a strong start. Here we go!

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

There’s only one guy on this team where I’m confident when he puts up an open 3. These guys are much much more physical than us, we might be headed for another 30 point loss

Which guy is that?

15 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

not watching the game but what is the go with Suggs, is he taking the right shots and they are not dropping or is he forcing 

Everyone forcing some tonight.  Ball movement has been inconsistent 

9 minutes ago, Eskobar said:

Suggs is shooting 25  percent on the season, and is 1-5 tonight.  He's not NBA ready and I hope this doesn't impact his confidence going forward, the last thing the Magic needs is another bust 1st round pick.

You mean 2-6?  Suggs brings a lot of intensity, and 33% from 3 is not terrible at all. 

Proud of them for hanging in against some thuggish play from the Heat, second game of a back to back. 

10 minutes ago, Eskobar said:

Suggs is shooting 25  percent on the season, and is 1-5 tonight.  He's not NBA ready and I hope this doesn't impact his confidence going forward, the last thing the Magic needs is another bust 1st round pick.

Who are the other 1st round busts? The only one I can think of is Hezonja