Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

Just now, Natesroom said:

I just don't see black hole Cole being in the league if he can't shoot... I know smaller players sometimes take time to get acclimated but dang

It’s because we are asking him to be a PG when he’s anything but that. He should be playing the 6th or 7th man role to bring a spark off the bench. He has no vision and dribbles the air out of the ball before making his decision to shoot or pass. We are setting him up for failure by allowing this. I’d honestly rather have Etwaun Moore running the point. At least he knows the concept of team basketball. 

4 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Suggs looks lost and pissed. He needs to find his voice on this team quickly. He seems to be the only one upset. I don’t care if his handles are questionable he should be the point guard. He knows how to run a team, Anthony and Hampton have no clue in that respect. 

This is our coach’s fault! Suggs is the pg not sg!  He had to give the ball to Suggs! We drafted Jalen to run this team! Ok, if Fultz would be healthy we could wait a bit but without him Cole had to come off the bench to play sg and a bit of a pg…

1 minute ago, Eskobar said:

I admit I don't watch college basketball so I didn't know much about Suggs, but I assumed based on the reaction fans had to us drafting him that he was better than this. Dude can't shoot.

Get to the rim either…does not look confident yet…

I’m gonna try something to help me get through the season. I’m going to say one optimistic thing about every game. Tonight’s thing:

Franz looks like he’s gonna be an NBA player

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It’s obvious we’re going to have a high draft pick this yr and going into the season I already assumed we would be the worst team in the league so I’m not surprised. Also it’s a young team and this is Mosley first yr as a nba coach, you can see the big difference between tibs and mos. So I won’t question Mos he’s learning too but if there is a bright side I would say it Franz and bamba so far.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m gonna try something to help me get through the season. I’m going to say one optimistic thing about every game. Tonight’s thing:

Franz looks like he’s gonna be an NBA player

Bamba also is looking ok )

14 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Suggs looks lost and pissed. He needs to find his voice on this team quickly. He seems to be the only one upset. I don’t care if his handles are questionable he should be the point guard. He knows how to run a team, Anthony and Hampton have no clue in that respect. 

I agree here. Cole is streaky and is off much, much more than he is on. It’s a wake-up call for Suggs, who has won everywhere he goes. 

seriously - Cole needs to be backup PG with Jalen starting and relegated to 3rd string when Markelle comes back. 

At this point, I think Mosley needs to preach movement and spacing and bench guys that don’t follow through. There is definitely grace in growth that is needed, but you also need to create a culture that respects and executes your game plan. I don’t think he has that in Cole. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

At this point, I think Mosley needs to preach movement and spacing and bench guys that don’t follow through. There is definitely grace in growth that is needed, but you also need to create a culture that respects and executes your game plan. I don’t think he has that in Cole. 

This^. He better teach and hold people accountable, especially with the youth on this team. Or this season will be epically bad.

Cole’s selfish play will be like a cancer that spreads and I’ve already seen signs of just that.