All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

7 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I wouldn’t trade Carter for Vooch straight up. Carter is proving to be a great, young, two-way player. And those glasses…

Wouldn’t trade Carter for Vooch straight up, wouldn’t trade Franz for Vooch straight up, wouldn’t trade the Bulls ‘23 pick for Vooch straight up. We pantsed em in that trade bad

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I just came here to throw some shade at Vuc, and I’m proud that my fellow posters have already done it.

I wouldn’t trade Mo Wagner straight up for him

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I just came here to throw some shade at Vuc, and I’m proud that my fellow posters have already done it.

I wouldn’t trade Mo Wagner straight up for him

C'mon guys! Vucevic is still doing what he did here. It's team construction. He always needed a banger power foward next to him, but never had it. Like a Carlos Boozer,Davis West,Zach Randolf. The Bulls straight up have no size outside of Vucevic! None!

Wagner | #4 in ESPN ROY Rankings…

“The Magic get Wagner going toward the rim out of handoffs, use him as the primary ball handler in ball screens, and even allow him to initiate the offense some off made baskets, where his feel and vision shine. Wagner has also proven to be more than just a "high floor piece" like most evaluators expected, evidenced by the shot creation chops he has shown. Wagner is one of the most efficient late-clock scorers in the NBA, as he ranks fifth in points per possession with less than five seconds left on the shot clock, ahead of Antetokounmpo and Durant.

Wagner has the size, toughness and defensive discipline to check multiple spots, even if he is not overly quick-footed with a high stance. Although it has been a forgettable season in the win-loss department for the Magic, they have been 9.8 points per 100 possessions better with Wagner on the floor, by far the best among the 10 rookies on this list. At just 20 years old with positional size, shooting touch and the ability to handle the ball out of different actions, Wagner figures to be one of the best pros to come out of this 2021 draft class not named Cunningham, Mobley or Barnes.“

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/insider/story/_/id/33699773/nba-rookie-power-rankings-our-10-best-first-year-players

G0wagb.jpg MAGIC FANS (Final Game of the Season)
 MAGIC VS HEAT 
~SUNDAY NIGHT~

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Sunday, April 10 at 7:00 P.M. EST
TV:  Bally Sports FL

dX4RmJ.png

BE THERE. Don't Leave Us Hanging!  :)
I have prepared and posted a game thread opener for tonight's game if interested.

This team, if healthy with and added very good top five drafted player could be a definite playoff contender with a big upside. Add in a good free agent and loose some of the previous regimes baggage. Then we have a stew going.

Cheers to that and all who have stayed for the ride. 
“Remember,  it’s just a ride” Bill Hicks. Rip. 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This team, if healthy with and added very good top five drafted player could be a definite playoff contender with a big upside. Add in a good free agent and loose some of the previous regimes baggage. Then we have a stew going.

So fan for too long 2 …who and what are you thinking for the draft ? …It’s important as you say …got about a month till the combine to discuss 

42 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

So fan for too long 2 …who and what are you thinking for the draft ? …It’s important as you say …got about a month till the combine to discuss 

Right now I’m scared to death that we get the third or fourth pick and Chet is still there. Hoping for Ivey or maybe Shaedon. Need athletic shooters who can get to the basket. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Right now I’m scared to death that we get the third or fourth pick and Chet is still there. Hoping for Ivey or maybe Shaedon. Need athletic shooters who can get to the basket. 

Me too! I would hope that management has had enough of predictably too skinny for the NBA guys and gets us some shooters. Any of the top 6 except Chet works for me!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You and I are of the same mindset …As a UK fan I was dying for him to play for the school …but Sharpe is top 5,6 or 7 on just about every mock draft …he’s not gonna turn down those millions …so I thought hey, as a Magic fan I can still support him and watch him play nightly if he comes here …spoke to Dan Savage …he knew who I was talking about before I mentioned his name …soon he’s gonna be writing some draft articles …he likes him too …go to the draft thread and read some stuff I posted there and tell me what you think …and it’s ok if you disagree lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Agree very much with the last part.  I wish I could agree with the first part but I don’t.  I see us mired at the bottom for the foreseeable future.