All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

Right now I don't really know what kind of basketball player JI can be after two years of absence.

I'm talking about things like muscle memory, coordination, in-game instincts...

Actually, *IF* he is back at the beginning of the next season it would be more than two years: 26, 27 months. I can't even remember  what I was doing 27 months ago :P

sGESyh.png      HEADS UP - MAGIC FANS!
(Early Game)
~SUNDAY NIGHT~
MAGIC VS THUNDER
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Sunday, March 20th at 6:00 P.M. Est
TV:  Bally Sports FL

BE THERE. Don't Leave Us Hanging!  :)
I have prepared a game thread opener that I have posted for the game--if interested. 

I know that there won't be much interest in the game for 2 reasons. 1) Fans' disappointment in the losing season and 2) You guys are more interested in the NCAA Mens' March Madness (just like during NFL playoffs and the Superbowl).  :)

This reminds me of the T-Mobile commercial where they are trying to convince people to move up to the 5-G Network, but T-Mobile is having a hard time getting some people to come on board.

Some people don't see the need for it and are hiding from it because it's a waste of money (much like the lack of interest in watching the Magic games). 

Just for fun, on the next page I put together clips from that T-Mobile commercial to show the similarities in how people react to the unknown. They either don't need it or there is a lack of trust in a product (for example, the Orlando Magic).

Remember, this is all in fun.  Please don't take it personally.  S6nE6H.jpg

u7Y1NW.png   THIS IS A SPOOF ONLY

**A T-MOBILE Commercial Spinoff by TMF07

TMF tries to round up the Magic faithful for participation in the game thread for the Sunday night game against the Thunder. But her guess is they are in hiding and will be watching NCAA March Madness. TMF will try to track some of them down. Let's call it "Hide and She Shall Seek".    AcIvTO.gif

rGqbAl.png  veZBQB.png

9Riufd.png

37IRZ5.png

cHnxjM.png

cHxFaV.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Lol TMF. But 5 G has some serious dangers, that even airlines don’t want the tech around their planes due to interfering with the radar and guidance systems. This tech has not been fully tested. Sound familiar???

Yep! My point exactly. 

Sorry, I lost the energy to post.... I am quietly pleased with the flashes i've seen from our youngsters and am quite ok with this year. But yeah, finding the energy to express anything has been... hard

1 hour ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Sorry, I lost the energy to post.... I am quietly pleased with the flashes i've seen from our youngsters and am quite ok with this year. But yeah, finding the energy to express anything has been... hard

I hear ya my friend. The Magics' past 10 + years of not being able to put together a streak of wins and the front office not putting a product together  that the Magic fans can get behind and be excited about can wear on you.

It's hard. Sometimes I want to turn the tv off, but I keep watching, hoping for a miracle. I have to admit that for me there are a couple of Magic players that are fun to watch, and I hope that the Magic front office will build around them in the off season.  xKsMgJ.png

Go Magic! 

sGESyh.png               HEADS UP - MAGIC FANS!
~TUESDAY NIGHT~

MAGIC VS Warriors 

Tuesday, March 22 at 7:00 P.M., EST
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Bally Sports FL

dX4RmJ.png

BE THERE. Don't Leave Us Hanging!  :)
I have prepared and posted a game thread opener for the game--if interested. 
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Sigh, Isaac has had surgery on his hamstring. Yet another setback in this never ending saga.

It would be good to know date of surgery and what caused the hamstring to get hurt.

3 hours ago, crisby pancakes said:

Sigh, Isaac has had surgery on his hamstring. Yet another setback in this never ending saga.

Would not be surprised if he never comes back

16 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Glad you’re ok with this year because the next few years are likely to be similar.