All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

8 hours ago, Natesroom said:

Great, I love how the media is always trying to have the Magic trade assets for a guy we originally drafted....

While this is probably not a real trade the part that mentions Bamba makes perfect sense. We ship out Bamba to another rebuilding team, they ship out Grant to a contending team and we get two young guys on cheap contracts(THT and possibly Nunn). It's one of the few Bleacher report trades that makes sense for where we are at.

• Upvote 1

This is off topic, but I received disturbing news today that my brother passed away last night from Covid. He was in that nursing home in New Jersey that most of you heard about in the news (without naming the place). I had been working hard every day since September, 2021, trying to get him out of there after he was moved to that nursing home 248 miles away from a hospital in Rochester NY where he and his wife lived for 20 years.. The hospital claimed they could not find a nursing home near Rochester that had a bed for him. I am devastated and heart broken. 

Every year when I would go to my vacation home in Maryland, I would travel to Rochester to visit my brother and his wife twice a year, but because of the pandemic I have not been able to go there the past two years. I alone will be making arrangements to have his body transported back to Daytona Beach, where we were born and raised, for burial.

I had already prepared a game thread opener for tomorrow night's game against the Wizards--Jan. 12th. I will post it tomorrow morning.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is off topic, but I received disturbing news today that my brother passed away last night from Covid. He was in that nursing home in New Jersey that most of you heard about in the news (without naming the place). I had been working hard every day since September, 2021, trying to get him out of there after he was moved to that nursing home 248 miles away from a hospital in Rochester NY where he and his wife lived for 20 years.. The hospital claimed they could not find a nursing home near Rochester that had a bed for him. I am devastated and heart broken. 

Every year when I would go to my vacation home in Maryland, I would travel to Rochester to visit my brother and his wife twice a year, but because of the pandemic I have not been able to go there the past two years. I alone will be making arrangements to have his body transported back to Daytona Beach, where we were born and raised, for burial.

I had already prepared a game thread opener for tomorrow night's game against the Wizards--Jan. 12th. I will post it tomorrow morning.

TMF, so sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Sorry for your loss. My best wishes for you and your family

13 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I’m so sorry for your loss, TMF. Love and prayers…

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

Sorry for your loss. My best wishes for you and your family

Thanks, alwaystragic. Your kind words and caring means a lot to me at a time of my loss. sA9rM4.png

• Upvote 1