All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

I love the bias against the magic. Second paragraph - They dont even mention Franz who consistently has been in the top 5

"For rookies, opportunity rules. Ladder regulars such as Toronto’s Scottie Barnes, Cleveland’s Evan Mobley, Detroit’s Cade Cunningham and Oklahoma City’s Josh Giddey are four of what’s been a pretty steady Top 6 here. But lesser heralded names such as Brooklyn’s Cam Thomas, David Duke Jr. and Kessler Edwards; OKC’s Aaron Wiggins; Miami’s Omer Yurtseven; Houston’s Josh Christopher, Orlando’s Hassani Gravett, and others have popped up frequently in box scores."

14 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Where he belongs

I see a culture shift in Orlando and am excited about Suggs, Anthony, Wagner, Okeke and Carter. It may take a couple of years but those guys in particular have me hopeful.

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I see a culture shift in Orlando and am excited about Suggs, Anthony, Wagner, Okeke and Carter. It may take a couple of years but those guys in particular have me hopeful.

Fultz and Isaac for me too also. Management are playing it safe especially with J.I. 

Markelle is going to be fantastic when he is back. I guarantee his shots finally good. Watch... our Management r killing it. We need to nail the pick in 2022 and we are set!!!!! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I just want to see Franz and Isaac playing together to be honest

Damn right!!!! Mayhem. A healthy J.I is a absolute weapon of a player

• Like 1

I'm excited Vucevic has been balling out for the Bulls. This is his best stretch by far since he left us. Really happy for him. Looking forward to watching the Bulls in the Playoffs and hearing that iconic music before the game. You go Bulls! Magic coming hard soon! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This is all i need to say LOL

Hasn’t made that much difference.  The only time we’ve won two in a row was with 4 Lakeland guys playing.  It’s not like we’d be winning a ton of games if our regulars were back. 

18 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Hasn’t made that much difference.  The only time we’ve won two in a row was with 4 Lakeland guys playing.  It’s not like we’d be winning a ton of games if our regulars were back. 

If we was at full strength we would of won more i can tell you that much. 

What i just shared matters hugely. We have been decimated. But this will all be a siliver lining and when we are good next season i still wait for your pessimism hahahaha respectfully 

35 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

If we was at full strength we would of won more i can tell you that much. 

What i just shared matters hugely. We have been decimated. But this will all be a siliver lining and when we are good next season i still wait for your pessimism hahahaha respectfully 

We’ve been missing JI and Fultz.  Fultz has not shown greatness as a pro and now is coming back from a long absence and a serious injury.  JI has been injured more than he’s played and is on the verge of missing two full seasons.  I don’t think you can count on anything from either of them.  Anything you get will be a bonus.  Otherwise team has had players out but didn’t look much better when they were in.  

Happy new year dear Magic fans!!! I wish us to get a great superstar player in the draft and develop current ones properly! 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, hootie249 said:

I'm excited Vucevic has been balling out for the Bulls. This is his best stretch by far since he left us. Really happy for him. Looking forward to watching the Bulls in the Playoffs and hearing that iconic music before the game. You go Bulls! Magic coming hard soon! 

The Bulls are a fun story because we basically could’ve had their roster. When anyone suggested trading for some fringe all stars to play with Vuc and see what happened they were treated like idiots, though. DeRozan and Lavine were ridiculed by fans and media and now they’re playing with a chip on their shoulder

• Upvote 2