All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

No matter if the coach is Vogel, Clifford or Mosley, that team seem destined to play with two centers. No matter if Ro Lopez was almost out of the rotation, if Bamba is out, he has to start!

Also, on the Isaac situation, I can understand being overcautious given the history, but exactly for that reason, signing him for a 4 year extension could have been (and still be) a steal at 17m with incentives, but right now looks more like a big risk (not as big as a Grant Hill one, but still..).

On 11/27/2021 at 10:18 PM, crisby pancakes said:

Dudes played one season in close to 5 years. You think an extra few months out will make a difference on damaging his game? lets just bring him back early again and let him blow his other knee out, especially in a season that we're on to break our 18-64 season for least amount of wins.

They didn't bring him back early. He tore his ACL in Janurary, it might have been a small tear , but he should have gotten surgery from the get go and never played in the bubble. That was the mistake. Everyone saw the first injury. I said it, tons of people said it, he should have had surgery. It's kind of like elbow tightness in MLB some guys try to "rest" it but 9 guys out of 10 need tommy john surgery. The first diagnosis was wrong and now everything since has been a **** show. Classic Magic.

Truth is, take Shaq and Dwight out of the building and the Magic have been mismanaged for the entire existence of the franchise. And when you consider how both of our superstars left, we are two lottery balls away from being the Kings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

They didn't bring him back early. He tore his ACL in Janurary, it might have been a small tear , but he should have gotten surgery from the get go and never played in the bubble. That was the mistake. Everyone saw the first injury. I said it, tons of people said it, he should have had surgery. It's kind of like elbow tightness in MLB some guys try to "rest" it but 9 guys out of 10 need tommy john surgery. The first diagnosis was wrong and now everything since has been a **** show. Classic Magic.

Truth is, take Shaq and Dwight out of the building and the Magic have been mismanaged for the entire existence of the franchise. And when you consider how both of our superstars left, we are two lottery balls away from being the Kings.

Lots of truth to this 

33 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t know, the Kings were pretty dam good with Webber and Vlade they just got a NBA rim job. 

I think it was the Lakers who got their a**** licked, just saying lmao

7 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t know, the Kings were pretty dam good with Webber and Vlade they just got a NBA rim job. 

We were in nba finals twice, they never went so far if I am not mistaken…

• Like 1

I literally never think like this. But the Magic being the most injury prone team ever has forced me to think like this. We can't draft Chet Holmgren. No man that looks like that and also plays for the Magic will ever go a full season without getting hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Not sure how long Suggs and Fultz will be out, but Harris for Dragic works in the trade machine.  Both are on expiring contracts.

I like it, except maybe they take Ross too, I can dream. 

• Like 1