All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

40 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

I would try this lineup (if everyone was healthy):

starting 5

c- wcj

pf - isaac

sf - f. wagner

sg- okeke

pg - anthony

bench (numbered in terms of minutes to each one)

1- suggs

2- fultz

3- bamba

4- hampton

5- ross

I disagree with Fultz playing the 2. The spacing would be horrible because he doesn’t have a reliable jump shot outside of 15-17 feet. In this scenario he most certainly plays the 1 and you have Suggs playing the 2 because he would keep the defense much more honest than Fultz ever would. Also Okeke can’t play the 2 he would get beat off the dribble by the quicker guards. 

23 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I disagree with Fultz playing the 2. The spacing would be horrible because he doesn’t have a reliable jump shot outside of 15-17 feet. In this scenario he most certainly plays the 1 and you have Suggs playing the 2 because he would keep the defense much more honest than Fultz ever would. Also Okeke can’t play the 2 he would get beat off the dribble by the quicker guards. 

The lineup I’d be more excited about is Cole, Suggs, Franz, Isaac, Bamba

But realistically, WCJ has a higher floor than Bamba so he’s probably the starter

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The lineup I’d be more excited about is Cole, Suggs, Franz, Isaac, Bamba

But realistically, WCJ has a higher floor than Bamba so he’s probably the starter

Agree with you, although Bamba’s potential is intriguing we know WCJ is the better player at this point so he would get the nod over Bamba. If Fultz can regain his burst and is the same player before his injury I’d start him over Cole. Only reason is because we need scoring off the bench in the worst way possible and Fultz brings more balance to our starting unit. I know it would be hard to bench Cole with how well he’s been playing this year but he could still play heavy minutes as the first guy off the bench. Having Cole, Chuma, and Bamba playing with the 2nd unit would help us stay in games and build leads when we are up instead of the train wreck we have going on at the moment.  

10 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I didnt put fultz at SG, it was a minutes distribution, so in that case fultz would be the 2nd player with most minutes from the bench

7 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

I didnt put fultz at SG, it was a minutes distribution, so in that case fultz would be the 2nd player with most minutes from the bench

My bad I read that previous post the wrong way. Still Okeke at the 2 wouldn’t work and until JI comes back he should be starting at the 3, Franz at the 4, WCJ should play the 5, and Bamba needs to move to the bench. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

I think many people are forgetting how good Fultz looked prior to the injury.

With that being said, I hope he hasn't lost a step after this injury. That's what made him so valuable. 

5 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

I think many people are forgetting how good Fultz looked prior to the injury.

With that being said, I hope he hasn't lost a step after this injury. That's what made him so valuable. 

its not about forgetting, its about seeing how he is in limited minutes and where we at regarding starting pg, because I think cole is the star of this team now.

If he proves himself in limited minutes, then he could be starter again, but its no gimme

5 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

My bad I read that previous post the wrong way. Still Okeke at the 2 wouldn’t work and until JI comes back he should be starting at the 3, Franz at the 4, WCJ should play the 5, and Bamba needs to move to the bench. 

agree with moving bamba to the bench